Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i predict the ES on this one is going to be huge, everyone and their dog is going to go after this one since they only made 179 of the ORIGINAL Pf.

unless ssc decides to limit this one, but as of late they seem more intent on milking pieces than limiting them.:dunno

It might be a grey hulk but it's not THE grey hulk.

It might be a grey hulk but it's not THE grey hulk.

One thing I gotta give this particular Hulk sculpt (in all it's incarnations) is that it is so DAMN dynamic. It is the Hulk doing down, smashing a crater into the ground, screaming, and getting ready to tare some **** up!! I haven't seen another Hulk sculpt with THAT level of dynamic action or at least not one with the action and the quality of the Coms.

If the Green didn't have it's issues I would be going after it. Honestly, if they make another Green I will be all over it. Heck I still look at the Red and think it over from time to time...:wink1:

One thing I gotta give this particular Hulk sculpt (in all it's incarnations) is that it is so DAMN dynamic. It is the Hulk doing down, smashing a crater into the ground, screaming, and getting ready to tare some **** up!! I haven't seen another Hulk sculpt with THAT level of dynamic action or at least not one with the action and the quality of the Coms.

If the Green didn't have it's issues I would be going after it. Honestly, if they make another Green I will be all over it. Heck I still look at the Red and think it over from time to time...:wink1:

That's exactly how I feel about the green Com. It is the most dynamic statue I have ever seen. The rage captured in that piece is amazing. I haven't seen it duplicated in any other Hulk statue. The subpar paint job is my only real issue with it. I know that the hair is an issue with many peeps but not so much with me. However, if I ever had my Com repainted, I'd probably add some hair to the piece as well. :wink1:

That's exactly how I feel about the green Com. It is the most dynamic statue I have ever seen. The rage captured in that piece is amazing. I haven't seen it duplicated in any other Hulk statue. The subpar paint job is my only real issue with it. I know that the hair is an issue with many peeps but not so much with me. However, if I ever had my Com repainted, I'd probably add some hair to the piece as well. :wink1:

I am glad that you love the Com you have. It is out of my price range to be sure though ... talking about getting it was just wishful thinking....lol. Now I would LOVE to see a version of the RULK done up as the Savage Green Hulk... that would be AMAZING, and affordable... lol

I know that the hair is an issue with many peeps but not so much with me. However, if I ever had my Com repainted, I'd probably add some hair to the piece as well. :wink1:

One of the reasons I didn't buy it. Just couldn't get pass the Mike Tyson hairdo.

images
images

One of the reasons I didn't buy it. Just couldn't get pass the Mike Tyson hairdo.

images
images

I understand. Even though it really was a minor issue for me, I can understand why peeps would want a more classic Hulk hair style instead of the buzz cut. What's kind of funny now is that Yu has him actually sporting a buzz cut in the current Indestructible Hulk comic. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

Yeah, I just grew up in a different time period. Here I thought Sideshow would cater to my needs. :lol

It was an odd artistic choice that is for sure. The Hulk sculpt was just a better interpretation of the facial features IMHO. However, again these things are all subjective and open to personal taste. Some guys LOVE the PF and I wouldn't buy it if I was GIVEN the money. I would focus on other things ... lol

grnehulksmall.jpg

Just another example of cool photoshop job ... lol

What's there to reveal on Tuesday? About the only thing that can change is the base. On the tease it looked liked the same base, but wouldn't it be cool if it was a smashed jeep or tank? That would make me... ahem, jump on this.

Green Hulk Comi is awesome, the hair is fine imo.

So what'll be the next variant? Aqua? Amber? Blackcurrent Purple?

_____

Wish they'd do a real RULK statue :(

Nova have you actually seen the Rulk com in person. I think it looks pretty damn amazing.

Back