Hulk, Cap...Iron Man PF: Do we need one? Vote Here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
I like the retro look, but I think we've had our 1/4 scale Iron Man fix for a long, long while. Premium Format Figure is used for a mixed media figure, so if it's done the same way as the first Iron Man it would still be a comicquette.
There wasn't any mixed media in the regular edition General Grievous PF. I thought "comiquette" just meant that the pose was based on a scene from the comics. Could be wrong on that one though. Regardless I'm sure you're correct about an Iron Man PF being a ways off.

I hate Iron Man so I can't care less about a PF although I agree that a PF will be more of a Comiquette.

Last edited:
Khev said:
There wasn't any mixed media in the regular edition General Grievous PF. I thought "comiquette" just meant that the pose was based on a scene from the comics. Could be wrong on that one though. Regardless I'm sure you're correct about an Iron Man PF being a ways off.
Exclusive Grievous PF has a cloth cape.

Grevious had a cloth cape and some parts were metal. So he was mixed media. I guess we could give Iron man a cape and call it a PF.

Khev said:
Does that mean the regular edition Grievous wasn't PF?

:lol

Dude, you said it! :cool:

Sideshow is not beyond overlooking technicalities. I can hear the podcast now: "Mixed media could mean anything...we never said it was just for cloth"

Are the Hulk and Cap even in scale with each other? I could be wrong but I think the Hulk is 20 inches tall and Cap is 19.......Shouldn't Hulk be much larger than that?

If they could do them all in scale, then yeah, it would be cool to have a team of PF Hulk, Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, ect.

Booyah! said:
Are the Hulk and Cap even in scale with each other? I could be wrong but I think the Hulk is 20 inches tall and Cap is 19.......Shouldn't Hulk be much larger than that?

If they could do them all in scale, then yeah, it would be cool to have a team of PF Hulk, Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, ect.

I guess FedEx will have a hard time delivering my Giant Man PF...

Booyah! said:

Good point.. To me proper scale is a must...

On top of that and not getting too technical, but depending on the mood of the Hulk, he varies in height.

According to marvel's official website:

Height:
Banner = 5' 9 1/2"
Gray Hulk = 6 '6"
Green Hulk = 7' - 8

Weight:
Banner = 129 lbs
Gray Hulk = 900 lbs
Green Hulk = 1,040 lbs

Back