hulk auction WTH???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
either somebody has a friend driving up the auction for them or something similar, or someone with zero intelligence just won the lottery.

Weird, last time I've seen it, the winning bid was like 760+shipping. Of course this is a different bid. Wouldn't be surprise if someone artificially trying to raise market demands.

Last edited:
It's another sham auction. Look at the bid increments, they're not natural and the ending price is double market rate for legitimate auctions.

It's another sham auction. Look at the bid increments, they're not natural and the ending price is double market rate for legitimate auctions.

Wasn't this the same guy that apparently sold a Predator Maquette EX for almost 4gs (US)... and then relisted a couple days later

Theres NO WAY anyone in their right mind would pay that much for it. I say the seller has a second account or has a friend jacking up the price. Either way the winning bidder has lost his marbles. Im still laughing at the price of some of the spidey/hulk dioramas.

I have bought a Thing PF from the seller. The price is reasonable $200 us, but I am still waiting him to ship the item.

Wasn't this the same guy that apparently sold a Predator Maquette EX for almost 4gs (US)... and then relisted a couple days later

Could be the same guy, I have noticed a pattern of certain sellers re-listing items after they've sold. Since they're in my watch list, I see the completed auction price go from the ending total back to the starting bid a few weeks later. Also if you noticed, this seller had part of the description wrong, he had the edition # set at 4xx/2500, and we all know they didn't make that many.

To me this seller is smart. He knows it's tax refund time and there's always a sucker that will blow his bank out of desperation. Obviously he is buying his on sh** or (as others have mentioned) has a buddy buying it. Who knows if the dang thing is even authentic product!? Give it a few tries and some one will bite and buy this over hyped ugly statue. :lol

Getting a bit worry .... the seller has just shipped the Thing PF .... will it be a fake ?????

Getting a bit worry .... the seller has just shipped the Thing PF .... will it be a fake ?????

Nah, you'll be alright. Don't think we've had any instances of Thing PFs recasts that I can recall.

What you shld be more worried about is receiving a box full of stones! Imagine that! to expect a PF and receive stones instead! :monkey3

Keeding! :1-1:

Nah, you'll be alright. Don't think we've had any instances of Thing PFs recasts that I can recall.

What you shld be more worried about is receiving a box full of stones! Imagine that! to expect a PF and receive stones instead! :monkey3

Keeding! :1-1:

Receive the thing as a thing !!

Back