Hugh Dillon HS By Daniel Choe (sunohc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thainer

Super Freak
Reaction score
They are the pictures of my new Hugh Dillon hs. I just paid for it so now he is going to bake it and send it off to his caster. Some of you may recognize him as the star of the Canadian cop show that was briefly on CBS in the States last yeat, Flashpoint. The Canucks amongst us surely will recognize him as the lead singer of The Headstones and The Hugh Dillon Redemption Choir. I opted for the bald look so I could add hair for his different looks. I plan on doing a Headstones Hugh, a Joe ____ from Hard Core Logo, and maybe a bald Flashpoint or HDRC or even from that comic book show he hosted on IFC. I have even been looking for sweaters to tear up for the Joe ____ figure. I want to do the first concert in the movie when they perform Who The Hell Do You Think You Are. I might even try to figure out how to make 1/6 scale spit for when he spits in Billy Talents face.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

6.jpg

This is probably a longshot but if anyone wants one PM me. I have a week or so I think to tell Daniel if I need more casts than what I ordered.
For anyone who doesn't know them here is a link to a youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fxaGcdMdTc
Since I mentioned Hard Core Logo I thought I would post a link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUCTmHuDer4

I am in Canada and I saw him on that too. He was a little morally ambiguous on that show for me. And the general atmosphere kind of creeped me out. I actuall forgot about that show. Maybe some fans of that one want a sculpt.

Great sculpt! I'm needing one for a Flashpoint kitbash :)
Where can I get one? And how about a paint job?

Welcome to the boards Blaze91,

unfortunately this thread is 2 years old, I don't think this was available to the public back then.

Unfortunately the sculpt was a tad large. I`m looking into having it reworked and shrunk down a little. Stay tuned.
Mike

Yes I knew it was old, but it was the only place where such a sculpt was shown. Hopefully I can get a nice sculpt someday :-/

Back