• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Huge list of sideshow weta lotr bowen marvel items for sale!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt82

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi
Here is my new thread because the first one didn't have prices. If you are interested then send me a PM. I am also open to sensible offers. Please see pics available at photobucket. I will also be adding the Sideshow Weta busts, Bowen statues and bust and Sideshow LOTR and Marvel items as i compile the prices so keep watching.
Thanks
Matt

P.s. I am from the UK England near Manchester if anyone is interested in pick up instead of postage

Pics available at photobucket. hope the link works!

https://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn168/matt82_2008/Statues for Sale/

Weta Statues

Ringwraith on Steed £500
Fell Beast £250
Frodo £200
Lurtz £130
Gandalf the Grey £100
Sam and Bill £600
Legolas £70
Orc Warrior £150
Boromir £150
Merry £230
Saruman £200
Orc Brute £100
Pippin £90
Uruk-Hai Scout Swordsman £400
Ugluk £165
Uruk-Hai Berserker £100
Ellesar £140
Gandalf on Shadowfax £175
Shelob £50
Morgul Lord £160
Gothmog on Warg £110
King of the Dead £80
Legolas and Gimli on Arod £275
Galadriel £60
Cave Troll VERY LOW NUMBER 97/750!!!! £1500
Smeagol £10
Battle Troll of Mordor £100

Last edited:
not sure on the pricing to be honest, i've not sold or bought anything for ages. so i thought i would just put some prices in and let people make some offers. sorry if they are high but people are more than welcome to make offers.

i know what you mean mate it is a risk and although i would pack it in bubble wrap and a strong box some of the fragile one may still be at risk.

Unfortunately by the time I could get near a Sam & Bill offer that I could just about manage, I have no doubt you could still do somewhat better.

I just have to live in hope that its price bottom's out some day.

Unfortunately by the time I could get near a Sam & Bill offer that I could just about manage, I have no doubt you could still do somewhat better.

I just have to live in hope that its price bottom's out some day.

I know what you mean mate, i hope the prices drop for you mate but just after i sell mine :D. good luck with the collecting

Back