• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Huge Hot Toys & Enterbay Collection - 26 New and Used

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovepumper

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello Everyone. Below is a list of figures I am selling. I may possibly accept trades, but the trade would have to be significantly in my favor to do so. I will include $10 shipping on each item, but you must cover the rest. If interested in a figure, please email me your Zip so I can give you an accurate shipping quote. Full insurance will be $2.50 extra. You decide if you'd like it or not. If a brown shipper is present that is how the figure(s) will be shipped. Shipping to continental US only. Combining of figures will be difficult as I've already started packing some up, but I may be able to combine shipping. If item is stated as new, this means it has never been removed from the packaging and the clamshell was never removed. Please feel welcome to ask any questions. I have 100% feedback :).

It is first come first served. I will answer any requests as soon as I can. However I will be shipping to whomever is willing to pay first. I also have a strong Ebay ID - kasman08. I have an over 280 rating with 100% feedback there as well. Payments through Paypal. I may consider reasonable offers, but please understand I know my asking prices are already low. Anything not sold by Tuesday will be up on Ebay. I'd like to move these quickly if possible. Thanks!

Hawkeye AOU - New - $175
Quicksilver - Used Shipper - $165 SOLD
Black Widow AOU - Used Brown Shipper - $160
Thor AOU - Used Brown shipper - $175 SOLD
Vision AOU - Used Shipper - $180 SOLD
Red Suit Spidey (Spider-man 3) - Used Brown Shipper - $175
Black Suit Spidey (Spider-man 3) - Used - $175
Zod Man of Steel - New Brown Shipper - $150
Iron Man Mark III Stealth - New - $250
Thanos Guardians of The Galaxy - New Brown Shipper - $350 SOLD
Gamora Guardians of The Galaxy - New Brown Shipper - $150
Groot and Rocket Dual Set Guardians of the Galaxy - Used - $$240 SOLD
Star Lord Guardians of The Galaxy - New Brown Shipper - $260 SOLD
Bucky Winter Soldier - New Brown Shipper - $225 SOLD
Captain America & Steve Roger Dual Set Winter Soldier - Used - $$210 SOLD
Falcon Winter Soldier - New Shipper - $195 SOLD
Batman & Bruce Wayne Batman Returns Dual Set - New Shipper - $295 SOLD
First Order Squad Leader Stormtrooper Star Wars The Force Awakens - New - $185
Kylo Ren Star Wars The Force Awakens - New - $185 SOLD
Dual Stormtrooper The First Order Star Wars The Force Awakens - New - $290 SOLD
T-800 Terminator Genisys - New Shipper - $210 SOLD
Enterbay T1000 - New - $235 (This is a big box and I have shipping anywhere from $18 to $70) SOLD
Enterbay T800 Battle Damaged - New - $235 (This is a big box and shipping is same as above) SOLD

VTS Toys Mission Impossible Ethan Hunt - New - $120
Iron Man Mark 25 Striker - New Shipper - $205 SOLD
Iron Man 3 Mark IX & Pepper Potts Special Edition - New - $300
Iron Man 3 war Machine Mark II Diecast - Used Shipper - $185 SOLD
GI Joe Storm Shadow - New - $165
Robocop Diecast - Used Brown Shipper - $180
Iron Man 3 Heartbreaker - Used Brown Shipper - $165
Eric Draven The Crow - New Brown Shipper - $110

Last edited:
Hi. Please PM with inquiries. Star Lord is available at this time.

Thanks everyone for your inquiries. I've answered them all to this point. I have been up since 2am this morning so I'm going to hit the hay soon. Any PMs after this might not be answered until tomorrow. I will get back to everyone then. I will make sure to answer each inquiry in order. Thanks!

Prices lowered on items that I have not gotten inquiries on as of yet. Thanks!

Hi! I know it's not on your list but I just what to ask if you have Cap AOU fs by any chance? Yes I am a newbie here but I have positive feedback on eBay. Thanks

Black Widow added. All prices now final. They have been lowered. Anything not sold today goes on Ebay tonight. Thanks everyone!

Heartbreaker, Diecast Robocop and Quicksilver added to final list.

All items are now on Ebay. Thank you to everyone who purchased from me.

hello i am interested in the hottoys Robocop Diecast
however i noticed that u dont want to ship outside the usa
but i've already dealt with several people on the forum and i have positive feedback
so please let me know if ur willing to ship abroad
Also whats the condition of the figure?

Yikes, it was on the first page, which is why I sent a PM...didn't see the date :slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back