• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT ULTIMATE Sarah Connor Lot $200 | ANH Tatooine Farmer Luke EXCLUSIVE $60 Shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Boot

Super Freak
Reaction score
USPS shipping (my method of choice) to the U.S. is included in these prices! For payment, I accept PayPal marked as a gift or you can pay extra to cover my fees. Completely your choice, of course. Still with me? Here we go...

Hot Toys T-1000 as Sarah Connor PLUS all "missing" accessories from original release! - $200 (shipped)

While the "Donut Head" headsculpt is not included, everything else that came with this figure is - and as special bonus - you'll also receive all of the extra accessories that HT only included with the original "Sarah Connor" figure (such as the sculpted-hair head sculpt, hat, sunglasses, assault rifle, figure stand, etc.).

sarah_freaks.jpg

Just to be clear, that's a 99% complete (no donut for you!) T-1000 as Sarah Connor figure PLUS everything you see in the picture below...

tsarah6.jpg

Seriously, it's like a DX Sarah Connor. :duff

SSC Tatooine Luke Skywalker EXCLUSIVE - $60 (shipped)

The little peg that holds the Droid Caller on his belt has broken off and disappeared...lame. Still, one could easily glue the caller onto the belt (not sure why you'd ever want to remove it anyway) and it would display beautifully. I should probably also note that the box has some tearing near a couple of the tabs but it's still very much structurally sound. Other than those relatively minor issues, it's complete, in great shape and comes from a smoke-free home!

luke1.jpg

luke4.jpg

SSC Emperor Palpatine (Regular Version) SOLD!

palpatine1.jpg

SSC Friday the 13th Part VII Jason Voorhees SOLD!

SSC Captain Antilles SOLD!

PM me! :duff

Last edited:
Re: HT Sarah Connor ULTIMATE T2 LOT! | SSC Imperial Throne | Jason Pt. 7 | Capt. Anti

Jason is SOLD!

Perhaps a little MODeration might be in order for the title?

HT ULTIMATE Sarah Connor T-1000 w/BONUSES! $225 | SSC Imperial Throne $110

My sincerest thanks in advance! :duff

Last edited:
Re: HT Sarah Connor ULTIMATE T2 LOT! | SSC Imperial Throne | Jason Pt. 7 | Capt. Anti

PM Sent on Captain Antilles

Blarmp. :monkey3

EDIT: Antilles is SOLD!

Last edited:

Bawoomp. :monkey1

Antilles and Mr. Voorhees have found good homes, how about a little love for Sarah and the chair?

Re: HT ULTIMATE Sarah Connor Lot $200 | Tatooine Luke EXCL. $60 | Emperor Palpatine $

Time for a price droppin', item addin' bumperoo. :monkey1

Back