HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

100_0804.jpg

100_0805-1.jpg

100_0806.jpg

100_0807.jpg

took alittle as well still don't see a difference but o well

this figure rocks hell :banana for laughs i decided to try a karate kick pose just to see if the body would hold it, granted i had to hold the ground foot down to keep it stable, but it balanced perfectly and held the side kick pose perfectly if i can get a decent snap set up at some point and get this crappy digital camera working i might take one of it.

Hope to see something like your Takara stuff, Maul. That was so wicked!

Always trying new things too. As you can see by my sig, for some reason I've had a lot of poster ideas come from TDK.

Nice shots, i-zombie! Congrats...

Chest is definitely flatter in Wave 2, the chest piece change does make a difference.. but I have to say both batches look superb. Still, glad I'm getting 2nd wave... I think the chest armor just sits flatter in the second wave...

Hmmmmmm.... I brought mine back in october 20th, so i thought i had a wave 1,.(i only got hte item last week) but if it is then it looks totally the same as the above pics, chest,stomach everything.

111808005730.jpg

lol its a shame there no way to clear what waves is what,because absed on the tiem(brought in stock) then it should be wave 1, but it looks exactely liek that, ive gone threw every photo of wave 2 and they match.
Even if it is wave 2 i admit that there is hardly a diffrence between to moan about.

111508131418.jpg

(all ive done to mine is pull the suit back using some padding)

-could someone cae to list what the diffrences are supposed to be from teh waves(all of them)
or care just to confirm what they think i may have.
wave 1 all the way:banana

I really don't know about the separate waves. It seems the very first batch that got released last month had the different chest piece for the underlying body. That was a very limited batch though, and was sold mainly through Hot Toys distributors and Hong Kong retailers.

I got mine off ActionHQ, who only got their stock in on the 11th this month, even though they're based in HK. I guess they immediately get the new batch, regardless of the fact that I preordered in July.

Generally I think people who started getting their figures this month onwards have the new chest piece.

All this is just speculation of course.

Hi peeps,

Mine just came in today, and he's got the flatter chest.

Could you take a straighter profile shot, please? Maybe with the cape off or atleast held up out of the way.

I always loved the look and lighting in one of those magazines, that I tried to somewhat replicate. ¬_¬

3037163508_1896b07261_b.jpg

It is Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 4.
Cheers.
Not played a MGS since the first on the PSX.

Nice fig though.

Maybe I wont pose bats like that then, don't want the suit ruined.

Cool! I just checked mine and apparently I got wave 2.

No wonder I was scratching my head with regard to that issue.

It still does look a little too big. I guess it's cos the rubber's too thick.

I just got mine on saturday and I love it. I'm so glad that I got it. This is my favorite figure by far.

lol.. guess no one caught the first part since everyone is giving YOU credit Vodoun. :lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Yeah :/

I had been futzing more with the cape last night so its going in more flat and appears so it's not some big bump going over the shoulders. As well as everything going in the slots. Obviously it will never be paper thin.

3040723557_0c4252cb6e.jpg

_______

3040723547_25cc11afd9.jpg
3040723543_8a6cd44896.jpg

3040723533_db8c9d6fe7.jpg
3040723539_b29d5e69e3.jpg

There one other really cool lighting pose I saw, but sadly it'll never work with the cape as it'll end up sticking up. :/

Yeah :/

I had been futzing more with the cape last night so its going in more flat and appears so it's not some big bump going over the shoulders. As well as everything going in the slots. Obviously it will never be paper thin.

3040723557_0c4252cb6e.jpg

_______

3040723547_25cc11afd9.jpg
3040723543_8a6cd44896.jpg

3040723533_db8c9d6fe7.jpg
3040723539_b29d5e69e3.jpg

There one other really cool lighting pose I saw, but sadly it'll never work with the cape as it'll end up sticking up. :/

Woooo, seriously cool shots man. The figure really is a work of art. It is a pain with the cape stubs sticking out though. What's the best way to "futz" them?

Back