HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Ok, I finally got the time to take pics of my Bats in better more natural lighting conditions and as you can see in these pics, Batman looks fine and movie accurate. It's all about the lighting and framing.

There is a reason why Hollywood do not hire any tom, ^^^^ and harry to shoot movies, if they did, even Angelina Jolie will look ugly. You will be surprised at how much lighting and framing can change a person's size and look on the screen.

DSC02019.jpg

DSC02020.jpg

DSC02022.jpg

Bats with the new Joker sculpt.

DSC02028.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02035.jpg

DSC02037.jpg

Got mine finally on friday,from the date i brought it, it makes it a first wave and im totally happy with it, and overall all that nonsense about diffrent waves....was utterly silly.

111508131208.jpg

OH NO THE BELLY !
111508131236.jpg

a millie sec later
111508131708.jpg

Its the suit that makes it appear big, i rolled up about 2 bits of thin card, and just put it under the suit on the lower back, so when the belt is on the card is sitting between the belt and upper back.
111508131446.jpg

Also the chest peices look thin and fine, and mine is most likely a first wave.
111508131418.jpg

Last edited:

Stop it! You're breaking my heart! You're going down a path I cannot follow!

Got mine finally on friday,from the date i brought it, it makes it a first wave and im totally happy with it, and overall all that nonsense about diffrent waves....was utterly silly.

111508131208.jpg

OH NO THE BELLY !
111508131236.jpg

a millie sec later
111508131708.jpg

Its the suit that makes it appear big, i rolled up about 2 bits of thin card, and just put it under the suit on the lower back, so when the belt is on the card is sitting between the belt and upper back.
111508131446.jpg

Also the chest peices look thin and fine, and mine is most likely a first wave.
111508131418.jpg

Ohhhhh! Now I get ya. Great idea actually.

have a fiddle with it,move the lower/higher body.
the onyl thing i have done now is take one of the stryo foam, squares that in the bag of the BRJ cut it down to fit in the lower back(so it hosul sit between the top fopthe belt and bottom of the high back)

ans thats taken out the left over room that was being made by the suit

stop messing the thread up lol
if you want to post ,post somthing relating to the title.

Ok, I finally got the time to take pics of my Bats in better more natural lighting conditions and as you can see in these pics, Batman looks fine and movie accurate. It's all about the lighting and framing.

THANK YOU!!

You can add as much light and frame that figure as much as you want and it still won't be "movie accurate" and it'll still be too bulky. Sorry bro. If you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

You can add as much light and frame that figure as much as you want and it still won't be "movie accurate" and it'll still be too bulky. Sorry bro. If you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

Movie accuracy can eat poop.

Oh boy its starting to get a little nerve racking in here.........

I'm gonna go eat me some licorice.

this is how the other thread got locked look the figure is out for the ones that like it fine the ones that don't don't buy it or sell or even mod it i know this a forum for figure but this one is for pics of it not fighting over movie accurate. if medicom is what you go to that forum and hope and pray it is like the preperduction and movie accurate because what goes around comes around agree to disaree and get on with our lives

Back