HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

You seem to get less for your moneys worth... just a gun and two batarangs? No Bruce head? no extra hands...?

The belt looks great but the colour is way off!

ActionHQ has it down for March 27.

Thumbs down...will I even care about the Dark Knight by then? Well of course I would but by then I would have seen it 50 times on Blu. It would be nice for Medicom to release their Dark Knight stuff during or not too long after THE HYPE.

seriously.

for as anal and nitpicky as a lot of people on here are, they sure do like to pick and choose what they'll let slide(especially with BLARING issues).

Seriously, why are you bringing it up again.

It's many posts ago and two pages back.

Nobody started talking about it again which was peaceful until you mentioned it again on this page.

:lol This Batman will seem anorexic to me when I get him after staring at the DCD behemoth beside my desk everyday.

Thumbs down...will I even care about the Dark Knight by then? Well of course I would but by then I would have seen it 50 times on Blu. It would be nice for Medicom to release their Dark Knight stuff during or not too long after THE HYPE.

You'd think that would happen, after the excitement goes down I usually don't care that much. But for TDK I'm still interested. Especially with the home video release coming up. And then the rerelease in January--I'll probably go see it again.

I still dont understand how Medicom can make such a fantastic looking batman like that, then such a duddy looking two face. Also batman doesnt have bright blue eyes

Seriously, why are you bringing it up again.

It's many posts ago and two pages back.

Nobody started talking about it again which was peaceful until you mentioned it again on this page.

i don't see anyone fighting, stop being sensitive about toys.

i don't see anyone fighting, stop being sensitive about toys.

*shrug*

What makes you think I'm being sensitive, god. I find it amusing how certain people like yourself, if I talk about it I'm sensitive but if you do it and certain others it's ok.

Who said fighting... the constant, this is buff, its not buff, thats changed, no its not changed, the suit is thinner, no its not. Thats this thats not. Yadda yadda yadda.

Do you just like to have the last word or what...

You didn't read my sig did you?

*shrug*

What makes you think I'm being sensitive, god. I find it amusing how certain people like yourself, if I talk about it I'm sensitive but if you do it and certain others it's ok.

Who said fighting... the constant, this is buff, its not buff, thats changed, no its not changed, the suit is thinner, no its not. Thats this thats not. Yadda yadda yadda.

Do you just like to have the last word or what...

You didn't read my sig did you?

writing a mini-novel in response to one sentence is being sensitive.

I think that people are falling in love with the RAH Dark Knight Batman just coz the cowl looks cooler. If you look at pics and compare, the HT cowl actually is more accurate (except for the lack of corners on the lower part of the back). The RAH simply looks cooler because it's more stylized, not necessarily because it's more accurate. I'm assuming that majority of collectors find these 1/6 figures great because it's like they shrunk the person into a toy, so accuracy should be the main thing one looks for in theses figures.

Plus, Batman's eyes aren't blue XD

I disagree.. the Medicrap version of the TDK cowl is way more accurate than the HT version. Eye color is off like you said.. but the HT cowl is more "stylized" because it's an interpretation as opposed to being accurate. It's too narrow and long.

yeah medi nailed the look of TDK. the cowl shape, his sleek overall pantherness. i just hope once we see in hand pics medi didnt drop the ball. i plan on posing HT TDK on the batpod and MEDI will be posed the classic side view :) so either way. we have some tough batman collectibles!

64796867dy2.png

xbibox.. post up some of the HT pics NEXT TO some of the real TDK Batman pics and you'll see how off it is.

Last edited:

I'm actually surprised how well Medi captured Bale's likeness. That mouth and chin are dead on. I'm happy getting the HT as I'll have the complete set from them, but man that Medi looks nice!

Yeah there are bits of it dead on and bits of it off, but its still a great figure. Im happy with my HT version but. Perhaps i'll wait and see some in hand pics of it

After buying a few medicom product, it will be a miracle if the final product is even 70% of the prototype pics. HT on the other hand have managed to surpass the prototype.

lol..

Yeah until Medicom actually releases their TDK figure and we can see in-hand pics it's pointless to argue which is better since the HT version is a finished piece and the Medicom one is a prototype. And we all know how dramatically things change sometimes from prototype to finished product.

Back