HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

I was just wondering..is the cylinders, etc on the belt is glued on? If it was glued on, then I can possibly removed the cylinder near the batarang holder of Batman original costume so that it will not hinder the placement of the batarang:)

for the new suit it was glued on but dont take my word for the original suit

They're glued, but I think they also have pegs.

Yeah, I saw a picture of some guy's Batman in which the cylinder was attached from the belt from the time the figure arrived. Probably a production defect or there was a problem with the shipping and handling or something else. Anyway, from that pic, it's clear that there is a peg into which the cylinder was attached.

Oh wait, I got this funny feeling that I saw that pic in this thread.. hm... nope, don't really remember.

Why is it that this thread survived Dave's wrath but blakus' BR Joker photo thread (again without new photos) got locked? Not that I'm defending Blakus, I just want Celtic to get his. :lol

Why is it that this thread survived Dave's wrath but blakus' BR Joker photo thread (again without new photos) got locked? Not that I'm defending Blakus, I just want Celtic to get his. :lol

It's locked now. The BR Joker photo thread, I mean.

Back on topic, please? TDK photo thread and photo discussion... Joker Thread will be up when is time. Now, it had 3 pages of rubbish and 3 pictures only. It's not the time, and it's anoying to look up in Photo thread with no photos that justify. I agree with the mod 100%...

Yeah thats pretty stupid,i felt bad for the guy that got critizised right away while this thread was started without pics as well.

Would be kinda late wouldnt it?

Why should I get "mine"...? I defended him....:confused:

wow my figure is attracting dust like no other, is there a good way to remove the particles from the rubber suit? btw JustinLuck, I used elmer's superglue and the cylinder looks like it never broke.

I would say use an air can (carefully) or a use a piece of scotch tape. I just recently used tape on my V1 Joker and got rid of all the dust on him and his clothes.

httdk.jpg

Two more to go whew.

Yup, sadly he lost one of his buttons in posing, and before i could try to save it, it disappeared into the void that all tiny things disappear too, that big thing called a carpet. But eh its not a big deal i mean the man already lost one so anohter didnt kill me :D

Ah, the void that all things disappear. I'm afraid my Batman's batarang has also been devoured by the damn void....

Magnuz, did you do any modding to your TDK Batman?

httdk.jpg

Two more to go whew.

Ack, flash from a digicam seriously hurts the quality of these figs, especially TDK bats.

And i agree, great job on joker. What body is the Bruce head on?

Back