HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

2.jpg

Very Nice.

Great pics... hey question to anyone out there who ordered the Batpod.....did any of you get a notice from where you ordered it that it is ready to ship..... I ordered the Dark Knight Costume Vers. Bats and the Batpod from Toys2 and ask to be shipped as soon as they came in thinking I would get the figure first then pod later but I got a email saying my ordered has shipped yesterday and today a huge amount was taken out of my account that seems to add up to both items. If true, I am a bit excited but mostly hurting from the withdrawal.... I'm gonna confirm tomorrow. Anyone out there the same....?

The pod isn't out. It'll start shipping between December and January. Give or take. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1228496&postcount=1538

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1216386&postcount=44

Sean, AMAZING PICS DUDE! When did you get it? Man i've been away too long :eek:

I will have mine Monday!

Sean, AMAZING PICS DUDE! When did you get it? Man i've been away too long :eek:

I will have mine Monday!

Thanks, just got him yesterday, I'd have done more pictures last night but by the time I settled down from work and everything after, I was pretty tired. Even tonight'll be the same, the best stuff'll come this weekend when I can relax and all. Plus, I hate fall/winter because natural light is gone by the time I get home so I have to wait for weekends now to shoot stuff that way.

The grey paint on the rubber suit is starting to wear off on mine. Be careful guys. I think it is inevitable though.....

The grey paint on the rubber suit is starting to wear off on mine. Be careful guys. I think it is inevitable though.....

Really?That was my concern from the start,but people here doesnt seem to have that problem so far but good that you informed us about it.

Really?That was my concern from the start,but people here doesnt seem to have that problem so far but good that you informed us about it.

Yeah and the thing is I've only had mine for a week. I did have mine modded so I guess there was a lot of stretching on the suit. It isn't too noticeable I had to view it under bright light to see the damage.

But even if the grey part wore out the suit would still look fine IMO. The suit without the grey would still look kickass.

Yeah and the thing is I've only had mine for a week. I did have mine modded so I guess there was a lot of stretching on the suit. It isn't too noticeable I had to view it under bright light to see the damage.

But even if the grey part wore out the suit would still look fine IMO. The suit without the grey would still look kickass.

A Shame if you want to sell it later though,with paint issues.You remember the Medicom MGS4 right?

A Shame if you want to sell it later though,with paint issues.You remember the Medicom MGS4 right?

There were so many problems with that figure that I didn't even bother opening it up. Sold it as soon as I got it for a small profit :chew

Keeping my Batman though! Never gonna sell him.

There were so many problems with that figure that I didn't even bother opening it up. Sold it as soon as I got it for a small profit :chew

Keeping my Batman though! Never gonna sell him.

My Olive Drab is still ok,but my first Snake and Raiden is ^^^^ed up,will never be able to sell those again.As long as you know youll keep it it aint much of a problem...

Amazing pics Maulfan... I love this one.

3.jpg

just look how real it looks by simply photoshopping the neckline out of it... wow

maulfanbatman.jpg

love the lighting maulfan

Ya, I thought about photoshopping out the seam, but my eyes were starting to fade last night and I opted for quantity more than quality. That shot is one of my favorte Wayne shots in TDK, the broken spirit, the lost hero, uncertainty in the air, digging down to find a way to go on.

Love the pics/hate that they make the wait even more unbearable. Yet I keep looking. Glutton for punishment I guess.

Amazing shots Maulfan!

It is amazing how these figures look so lifelike.

Back