HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Hmm, I was browsing through the thread a bit and noticed reference to the figure supposedly coming with two batarangs, yet I only got one. I turned the figure's box upside down looking for it, but still only see one. Did I get screwed, or is the two batarang thing a mistake?

I got 2 Batarangs with my HT DK : / probs an easy mistake for HT there so tiny, there no chance youve dropped it?

This may not help yet, but I'm 95% sure I got two Batarangs, I'm at Fiance's house right now so I can't check, I'm sure more people will confirm this though.

I'm pretty sure I didn't drop it. But that's just my luck. Oh well, not a great big deal. I probably wouldn't ever need two of them anyways.

I just got my Batman Friday and looked at it yesterday and I got two batarangs.

Now I'm wishing I would not have pre-ordered this from Ebay. I have no idea when mine will get here.

You could always shoot an e-mail to the seller asking for an estimate. But in the future, yeah, probably better to go with an actual store.

You could always shoot an e-mail to the seller asking for an estimate. But in the future, yeah, probably better to go with an actual store.

I shot him an email the other day and he said he doesn't know when they'll be coming in. He has great feedback and it looks like he runs a pretty big business on there, so I don't think I've been swindled. The reason I pre-ordered Bats on Ebay was because I got impatient and bought an in stock V1 Joker for $190 a few months ago, I made up for the difference buy purchasing my Batman for $130.

I wish the seller would at least have an approximation for me.

I shot him an email the other day and he said he doesn't know when they'll be coming in. He has great feedback and it looks like he runs a pretty big business on there, so I don't think I've been swindled. The reason I pre-ordered Bats on Ebay was because I got impatient and bought an in stock V1 Joker for $190 a few months ago, I made up for the difference buy purchasing my Batman for $130.

I wish the seller would at least have an approximation for me.

What seller did you use on ebay?

IMGA0042.jpg

IMGA0048.jpg

IMGA0047.jpg

Where'd you get and why do you have a fog machine? Way to use it though btw, very cool stuff.

Looks like some serious second hand going on there :)

No seriously, Awesome Pics!!

Wal-greens, 7 years ago. You can get one every year around Halloween, for like...20 bucks.

WOO! Although when that happens, I dont put Fog juice in there....:naughty

As for why...because, its great for films, and its was a fun toy when I used to run around and play with toy guns.

I just got my first Hot Toy yesterday, Dark Knight Batman, and I love this thing! I've never described a toy as epic before, but this thing is epic! I'm hooked! I have BR Joker in the mail as we speak. I did notice one issue with my figure, though, and just wanted to see if anyone else had it. While facing the figure, his left boot around the top seems slightly bigger then the right. The right boot hugs leg very tightly so you can't see into the boot at all, but the left one doesn't connect with the leg as tightly. Anyone lese notice this? I know I'm kinda being critical, but its one of those things that's just bothering me. Thanks!

Is the left foot connected to the leg properly? Maybe it's popped out of the socket/joint . Not a problem as H.T figures have easily detachable feet!

Back