HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, BBTS has proccessed my BR Joker order, and I am now waiting for it to be shipped. Hopefully, it will arrive before Christmas.

When did you guys order your BR joker? When BBTS get their supplies, do they get the whole thing, or just a part of it??

This just came in an e-mail from Alter Ego Comics:

Product Updates - December 19, 2008

DC Direct has delayed the U.S. release of the Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman, Joker and Bank Robber Joker figures until 2009. We have been informed that all retailers will receive approximately 25% of their orders in early January, with the remainder of the figures shipping sometime between April and June of 2009. We will be contacting all customers with orders for these items via email in the next 7-14 days, and, although the situation is out of our control, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Aww man that is horrible. I have to contact my retailer and see if I'll be getting the January shipment. This doesn't make sense, because DCD originally delayed them because they only had 50% of their orders, now they only have 25% for each retailer!

Joe is getting a full shipment, no worries. He posted that in the Dealers section. I'm relieved that CSC is expecting to have enough for most orders, and I fall within the original orders.

Hey Guys need some advice, do you think $160 for the Version 1 joker (purple suit) is a good deal, fair, or too much??

I got the BR joker for an amazing price but can't seem to score a better deal then 160 for Ver 1 joker.

I posted this in another thread ... but this may be a better spot. Where is the least expensive place to purchase a BR Joker? I am relatively new to 1/6 collecting (SS Raider's Indy and a DC Direct Superman are my first two), and want to get an Enterbay Jack Bauer and HT BR Joker as well. I don't mind waiting or pre-ordering ... I'd just like to get a good price.

Any suggestions?

SnakeDoc

I can recommend abc-express down in eBay.com. great seller, fast shipping, and competitive price. Got mine at $140.

Just got the newsletter from AlterEgoComics, and they said they might be getting theirs between April and June or in January.
What a load of ^^^^, I hate DC Direct.

Anyway, I'm going to cancel that ^^^^, and get them off of e-bay.

Joe is getting a full shipment, no worries. He posted that in the Dealers section. I'm relieved that CSC is expecting to have enough for most orders, and I fall within the original orders.

Wasn't that a day or two ago he said that, though? I'm just afraid in the time since he said that, DC Direct could have screwed him over like everyone else. Joe has been affected by every other idiotic delay announcement change, etc that DCD has made. We are talking about DC Direct after all, lousy bastards, and I just wouldn't put it past them to pull the old "Darth Vader" on him.
(As in "I have altered the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further"...) :lsvader

I feel bad for Joe being stuck between the asses at DCD, and panicky us. This actually has my stomach in a knot. I was so looking forward to getting it for Christmas. :(

Wasn't that a day or two ago he said that, though? I'm just afraid in the time since he said that, DC Direct could have screwed him over like everyone else. Joe has been affected by every other idiotic delay announcement change, etc that DCD has made. We are talking about DC Direct after all, lousy bastards, and I just wouldn't put it past them to pull the old "Darth Vader" on him.
(As in "I have altered the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further"...) :lsvader

I feel bad for Joe being stuck between the asses at DCD, and panicky us. This actually has my stomach in a knot. I was so looking forward to getting it for Christmas. :(

Well, I don't know for sure but the other day Joe said that he heard about this 25% thing and was worried but then he found out that he was getting his whole shipment.

insult to injury:

https://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?cat=ACTION+FIGURES

IN STORES THIS MONTH View ALL ACTION FIGURES »
» THE DARK KNIGHT: 1:6 SCALE BANK ROBBER THE JOKER BY HOT TOYS COLLECTOR Figure
» THE DARK KNIGHT: 1:6 SCALE BATMAN BY HOT TOYS Collectors Figure
» THE DARK KNIGHT: 1:6 SCALE THE JOKER BY HOT TOYS Collector figure

still showing 12/24 on website

Well, I don't know for sure but the other day Joe said that he heard about this 25% thing and was worried but then he found out that he was getting his whole shipment.

Now that you mention that, I remember it. Hope that still holds true! This has been quite a mess.

Back