HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered from them and I talked to Ryan today and he said that they will come in on the 17th or might be pushed back till the 24th.

Sweet! I can't wait I have both Jokers on order. These will be my first Hot Toys/High-end action figures. Hopefully it's the 17th that they come in to CSC. Thanks for posting the info.

yes, I got info that the BR Joker is being pushed back until the 24th. so it will look like a happy new year and not a merry christmas.

yes, I got info that the BR Joker is being pushed back until the 24th. so it will look like a happy new year and not a merry christmas.

Aww, man that makes me a sad little kitten. :monkey2 I have Batman pre-ordered off of an Ebay seller, maybe he'll get that in before Christmas. :D

I also called CornerStoreComics and the gentleman by the name of Ryan did say that they were expecting the Batman and Joker figures to arrive on the Dec. 10th but now have an expected arrival date of Dec. 24th. I can't wait to get these. So close yet so far.

I also called CornerStoreComics and the gentleman by the name of Ryan did say that they were expecting the Batman and Joker figures to arrive on the Dec. 10th but now have an expected arrival date of Dec. 24th. I can't wait to get these. So close yet so far.

Hey guys
First post over here.
I also ordered The H T Dark Knight from CSC. Cant wait to get this one. So its looking like the New Year then. Thats cool with me. I still cant decide on which Joker to get. Im only buying one.

December 24th it is. DCD just updated to that.
https://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=10809&lst=new&cat=ACTION+FIGURES
You would have thought that they would have pushed to have these out by Christmas, but oh well Happy New Year! :D
You'd think they would try and get these out for Christmas, but guess not. I know I'm really disappointed. I bought some of these and the rest was the majority of what I was getting for Christmas so I was really hoping these would end up shipping on time. Sorry, just had to vent a little.

Holy Moly! The Bank Robber Joker turned up today from Goodshipped. Big thumbs up to Leo as I didn't even know that he'd posted it! Words cannot do justice to the sculpt. :chew

I'm outta here now until I crack and order Two Face.....:lol

Holy Moly! The Bank Robber Joker turned up today from Goodshipped. Big thumbs up to Leo as I didn't even know that he'd posted it! Words cannot do justice to the sculpt. :chew

I'm outta here now until I crack and order Two Face.....:lol

Leos been busy.Dark Knight Batman arrived for me this morning as well.:banana

I ve kept his address as im going to send him a Christmas card:duff

And a big:fart to all who pour scorn on pre-orders.

Mine is in the mail as well from ABC! I just got the Blueray disc last night and was thinking about how much I can't wait for my BR Joker, whilst watching it! Early x-Mas present for Grange! :lol

Strange, no despatch info from ActionHQ. They said it was dispatching on the 11th, now it's the 12th in Hong Kong. :s

Back