HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My second Original suit Batman (from 2nd wave) is on the way from toys2. I bought this guy again to fit inside the Tumbler and enable me to still have one on display.

Man, i guess i wont be getting my Original Batman(second wave) until Iron Man comes in cause i ordered them together...is that how toys2 works?

What does the workplace colleagues say when toy's get delivered? :D As thats what the shops write on the box.

Haha, Toys2's box was in a pretty plain white box. So it didn't look too out of the ordinary unless someone was really looking to see where it was shipped from. I've ordered a case of DC Universe Classics from Mattel twice, and THOSE boxes are the ones you see at the retail stores. Brown box, big purple stripe, says MATTEL is big letters, and also DC Universe Classic Assortment 6 figures..yadda yadda! LOL, so that can be a LITTLE embarassing, hehehe!

BUT...I do work in an Animation Studio, so there are toys all over the place. And people wear shorts and flip flops on any given day. ;)

Is the second wave of the original suit Batman's in-stock from Toys2? The wait is killing me.

Well you can no longer order them but I think they're in stock and being sent out now. They emailed me to confirm my shipping address, so I think I might have mine next week. Its such a great figure I wanted two - won't be quite as exciting getting the 2nd though seen as I already have one. Still I'll feel better having two.

My Joker is comin December. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
But from what you guys say, it should be worth it. :joy

If its shipping to Hoth I think you're damn lucky to be getting it by December in fairness. I would have thought that would take longer.

Man, i guess i wont be getting my Original Batman(second wave) until Iron Man comes in cause i ordered them together...is that how toys2 works?

Hmm. I did that with TDK suit Batman and the Batpod. Oh well, I'll be in the middle of a house move anyway.

Hmmm. Waiting for the BR Joker and TDK Batman. Joe told me he expected them in December. Keep my fingers crossed.

I paid for my Batman on ebay 6 days ago and requested a tracking number. The guy replied that he has loads of orders to deal with and that if it has not been sent he will do so after the chinese holiday. I told him I would like it sent now if it has not been. Am I being unreasonable here?

I paid for my Batman on ebay 6 days ago and requested a tracking number. The guy replied that he has loads of orders to deal with and that if it has not been sent he will do so after the chinese holiday. I told him I would like it sent now if it has not been. Am I being unreasonable here?

Hope for you the seller has a good feedback on ebay.

He said that if it had not been sent out already it would be on Wednesday. No sign of a tracking number though. The guy had 100% feedback. I just rechecked and it was paid for 9 days ago.

Last edited:
Back