HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear that Spliff. I know how I'd feel. I don't think one Bowl will help...

What irks me is why would they even think of doing that? Did they confuse your order with another who received damaged boxes? Only thing I can think of.. even so you should email them and demand some sort of Express Mail Shipping replacement so you get your figures like ASAP.

Anyway, Good luck with that, sounds like an order mix up though...

Damn UPS. What is taking them so long? I wake up to find that they rescheduled delivery for today instead of Monday so I've been kept at home all day so as to not miss the guy as I had not made arrangements for any one else to be here -- because all week UPS said it would be delivered Monday.

Damn UPS. What is taking them so long? I wake up to find that they rescheduled delivery for today instead of Monday so I've been kept at home all day so as to not miss the guy as I had not made arrangements for any one else to be here -- because all week UPS said it would be delivered Monday.

Same here gdb, schedded for Monday, waiting for them today...

So sorry to hear that Spliff. I know how I'd feel. I don't think one Bowl will help...

What irks me is why would they even think of doing that? Did they confuse your order with another who received damaged boxes? Only thing I can think of.. even so you should email them and demand some sort of Express Mail Shipping replacement so you get your figures like ASAP.

Anyway, Good luck with that, sounds like an order mix up though...

In my dispute I told them the item was damaged and i'd like some kind of refund for the shipping since they sent Airmail when I paid EMS...and that my Joker was missing.

They said Batman and Joker figs go out Thur, he sent me a tracking number Tuesday and post man got here today...at least he sent them EMS finally.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mine arrived.

Nice stuff, you Guys are going to be happy. Batman is flawless. Joker is menacing!

The UPS guy got here and to quote Frank Miller's All Star Batman & Robin, "Sweet Jesus, it's the the goddamn Batman!"

Toys2.net,

expensive to ship to Ireland, especially the tumbler and batpod, but I prefer to go through official channels to avert the likes of whats happening to Spliff.

You're right though, expensive (but in actuality exact shipping costs via Canadapost) but the first place everyone should order from. (N.America anyway)

Eric shipped my order after 5:00 p.m. on Monday, because of that I will have to wait until Monday now :( Oh well at least I know what I will be getting.

Sucks to hear all the horror stories, I feel bad for you guys!

Looks like I finally get to join the waiting room. I got my shipping notice from Joe today for Batman - which rocks! :rock

But he won't arrive until Thursday which seems so far away now. Soon enough, soon enough ...

Sorry to here about the troubles people are having (especially spliff) with ebay sellers. I was hoping I wouldn't have to go through any of them. I know generally speaking most should be reliable, but when you get screwed on there it seems like you really get screwed. Hope everything works out.

wow just boxes, that just blows my mind, i can't think of what reasons anyone would have to send just the boxes all the way from another continent. Maybe you should find a chinese person to email them for you in chinese characters.

Only good experiences with toys2 since I started with them either late last year or early this year. Once something is in stock I receive it very quickly, especially considering I'm in an island nation.

Thrilled with this Batman, only bad thing is I've already lost a Batarang on day one. Plus I'm lamenting the fact that the New Toy Smell (NTS) won't last beyond the middle of next week probably and rubber-toy paranoia has me fearing for his long-term future. Madman that I am I'm also tempted to order another from the 2nd wave to fit in the Tumbler.

edit - TDK burnout did affect me, I'd been looking at the pics so often it almost felt like I already had the figure and its been about 2 weeks since I saw TDK - these factors slightly reduced the excitement of opening him up - but not too much.

Back