HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noel took payment for mine weeks ago, he needed to confirm my order as I think he must have had some dead beats?

Whoops maybe I was one of them!? :horror He worked with me on the Batman since I didn't have payment on time. I think they are doing the same thing for Joker.

This is by far my favorite,
onesixthstuff (Aug-04-08 10:28):
Had no intention of Shipping. Had to Make Paypal FRAUD Alert. AVOID

Reply by animate_internationals (Aug-04-08 12:07):
you need refund, i total refund to you. after refund, you do like this, so poor

Follow-up by onesixthstuff (Aug-05-08 01:00):
So Poor is Stealing my Money for a Month you Prick

Got shipping notice on Batman from Joe. Will be here next Tuesday! Sucks it is still a week away, but I guess it is the West Coast's time to wait a bit longer on new 12" figures.

I received a similar email. I really want this fig asap, so I guess I'll wait a little longer. By the time I get a refund, reorder, and wait for shipping, I should have the fig from Animate. I'm trying to be as patient as possible.

Here is the message:
Hi

many tks ,that you inform me about this.

Due to Hottoys can't raedy all the item , That we order before.

They ready for me this week. So I'll post at the same time

I Promise that , all the cust must the joker & Batman, within 2 weeks.

Will available from Hottoys at the end this week, will follow at the same time. after I'll mail to you directly

I'l terriable sorry

yours

wilfred

Yep, thats the same one I got. Ordered & paid for the Joker & Bats (new costume) over a month ago and still havent received Joker. It doesnt sit well that others who have ordered weeks after me have received their Joker and this guys not responding to e-mails :mad:

Took making a paypal dispute to finally get a response and then a refund. I hope it works out for others but I just couldnt trust this guy when the paypal dispute time limit expired.

ActionHQ was my backup and have been great :banana:banana:banana.

Good luck to everyone else with animate.:)

Hi guys i ordered mine from animates and got it about 24 days later. Was worried but i got it in the end...

Back