HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheres the best place to get the HT Bank Robber from? It will be my first HT figure and was wondering a good, reputable site to get it from.

I emailed Toys2 about my order, I had to have my preorder split because of the Batpod, but they were aware of this for a week or two...

For all of you, who had pre-ordered TDK-Batman from animate_international:

My Batman arrived today (in Germany). :D

Damn it, 4 months of waiting time... it's over. :D

The figure is truely amazing in hand. It's just a "wow"-figure! Hot Toys really nailed it!

I hope they are still reading.

:)

I'm so amazed. Ok, it's my first 1:6 figure, but in comparison with the pics, it's really just stunishing!

In some pics, I had also some thoughts of some not-accurated peaces, but after I have it in my hands, I'm so amazed about the details, quality and the overall look of it... just wow!

before i've preordered it, i was shocked about how much I've payed for a fig, but now, I'm wondering about the "low" price for this peace of art! :D

Thank you really much for this Hot Toys!

For all of you, who had pre-ordered TDK-Batman from animate_international:

My Batman arrived today (in Germany). :D

Damn it, 4 months of waiting time... it's over. :D

The figure is truely amazing in hand. It's just a "wow"-figure! Hot Toys really nailed it!

grats did he send you a tracking # or any mail to let you know it was sent?

mailed them like 4 times last week, ask for any info and still nada. live in the states so if it was just shipped at all could be anywhere, and not knowing anything is :banghead period.

grats did he send you a tracking # or any mail to let you know it was sent?

mailed them like 4 times last week, ask for any info and still nada. live in the states so if it was just shipped at all could be anywhere, and not knowing anything is :banghead period.

no, i had also to send him many mails. i've send him also at three different mail-adress' and threatend him with consequences through ebay, paypal, lawyer, etc,... and after some days, "kenneth" told me, that wilfred isn't in hong kong for a week, so he had send the package away and told me the tracking-number.

but the trackingnumber wasn't so helpful. it just told me, that the package has left hong kong at 09 oct... nothing more.

no, i had also to send him many mails. i've send him also at three different mail-adress' and threatend him with consequences through ebay, paypal, lawyer, etc,... and after some days, "kenneth" told me, that wilfred isn't in hong kong for a week, so he had send the package away and told me the tracking-number.

but the trackingnumber wasn't so helpful. it just told me, that the package has left hong kong at 09 oct... nothing more.

ahh ya i would like least hope i would get word, oh well maybe i will spam him again this week.

Am I to take it that animate-international and animate toys are two different ebay sellers?? I ordered mine with animate toys. Are they any good?

Back