• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT TDK new suit bats, Joker & Medicom Old snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunk_leprechaun

Super Freak
Reaction score
HT Dark knight joker w/ box - 150 shipped - SOLD!!

Joker was inspected after recieving it and put back into box for storage. box was then wrapped in bubble wrap to prevent and wear of the shiny precious surface of box. :lol

HT Dark knight TDK suit MIB never opened
- $155 shipped - SOLD!!

HT Dark knight TDK suit MIB never opened
- $155 shipped - SOLD!!

I just recieved my order of TWO tdk suit bats from abc express today 21 - 10 - 2008.

Medicom Old snake blue version w/ box
- $125 - AVAILABLE
I have removed the original headsculpt and added a Dr figures custom headsculpt with a removable solid eye. he comes with all his original accessories ( knife,stand, pistol, Chest rig / harness) except the medicom m4 rifle which i replaced with a soldier story m4 CASV + 9 magazines. the m4 is extremely detailed and can be taken apart like its 1:1 m4. also included is a soldier story beretta pistol + 4 magazines. Also comes with original medicom head but the original medicom neck has one of the two screws stuck. Figure was never displayed and has been stored in the box since recieving it.

All prices include shipping. Shipping via EMS 3-5 days with tracking

Cheers,
Nanda

Last edited:
Hey there, about the HT Joker, is the shipping to Argentina by EMS the same price? I mean $150

lol i saw this thread and was surprised no one was buying the batmen the instant this thread was created. To be honest I thought it was a scam because $155 sounded too good but he had a good feedback so i decided to buy them. Glad to hear you got yours in good condition.

Wait a sec. I bought one off him. How is it that three of us claim to have bought two items?

Wait a sec. I bought one off him. How is it that three of us claim to have bought two items?

Originally DL listed "original costume" Batman from TDK. That's what I bought and received today. Since then he's deleted it from the thread. I don't know what you guys bought...?

Ok. That makes sense. I was talking about one of the "new costume" ones. I guess freestyle has the other one.

Back