• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT TDK Joker DX, Two-Face, Spencer Gordon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerealkeller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ughhhhh this sucks but it will help me pay for some books as I am going back to school. First up is Hot Toys DX Joker. This does NOT include the Cop Joker stuff. Here is what you do get:
-Clown Joker with working PERS (no problems at all) I did slightly touch up his lip stick as I felt the original was way too thin. I didn't put much more on, just a deeper red used and a bit below his mouth. Sorry the pics suck!
-A SECOND working PERS for the head in case this one goes bad! It was a custom I was working on forever ago but lost ambition
-A 1/6th scale Oscar by Toysmon
-5 stacks of money from previous Joker HT's.
-Box with cards also included but the box does have shelf wear. I received it like this from Goodshipped back when these were first released.
-Otherwise, please refer to the pics as that is everything you get (box included)
TDKtoys006.jpg

TDKtoys008.jpg

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Second, is HT Two-Face. This is just Two-Face, the Harvey Dent head and blazer is NOT included. Here is what you do get:
-Two-Face head custom painted by myself. I also used Super Sculpy to reshape the area around his eye much like I saw Elvis and Maulfan do. I really liked the results and feel it's much closer to the version seen on screen.
I also used the HD blazer it came with and custom made the burned jackets side. I used Acrylic paint for this and applied it in layers to give it the burned effect.
I also slightly stained his pants using pics from the actual costume used as a guide.
I also stained his shirt on the burned side like seen in the film.
-includes his gun, 1 coin, stand and original box.
-Also included is the original burned head and original burned jacket in case you don't like the results of the custom.
TDKtoys013.jpg

TDKtoys012.jpg

TDKtoys011.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
Lastly, is Spencer's Gordon head painted by Darkartist himself! Glasses included. This was a WIP and is on a Saturday Toys body but the bottom of the right leg is busted and will not hold an ankle peg. Also is dressed in Sideshows Fox Mulder suit, shirt, shoes and tie. The suit jacket has the arms cut off because of the Trench coat I have on him. The arms were way too big to fit under the trench coats arms. So I would recommend a whole new body and the clothing I am not happy with so basically Im selling it as just the head.
TDKtoys014.jpg

TDKtoys015.jpg

Asking $50 shipped or B.O.

Last edited:
SUCKS you have to sell this stuff for overpriced college textbooks...Best of luck!

Back