HT - T2:T-800 Battle Damaged Ver photos by JingoBell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are my favorite pictures of the DX13. Not to take anything away from OMG or the others, they take great pictures too. I just love the lighting and background. Being a novice photographer myself, I'm hoping to take as good as pictures as these some day.

Absolutely awesome shots Jingo.

bf5feb0fgw1earjj7jlkzj20ij0rsn2r.jpg

This is ****ing awesome!

Thanks SO MUCH~!!:clap

Awesome pictures!!!

This is the pose I've been planning since the figure was announced, glad to see it looks as nice as I imagined :rock

DSC_5657_zps0c04aa44.jpg

Fantastic figure!
You definitely have to catch that bag under the eye in shadow, so that you don't get the wide-eyed look.

Lovely set - just killer. :)

You know what though? The more I look at the hair, the more I dislike it - it's ludicrously round & perfect. :lol

You know what though? The more I look at the hair, the more I dislike it - it's ludicrously round & perfect. :lol

There's often something that annoys me more as time goes on. That will possibly be one such thing with this figure. I'm happy that they eliminated the huge expanse of hair towards the back and it has no stupid looking areas that puff out like DX10 and Clean Enterbay but I don't understand why the sculpting of the hair is so soft and why they can't seem to capture the choppiness on top. Seems there always has to be something not right.

Although is it just me or is the neck no longer as ridiculously thick as DX10's? Yeah the connection still looks dodgy where if you tilt the head there's a gap but to me the neck has not stood out as being overly huge like on DX10. I hope that's not my imagination.

Although is it just me or is the neck no longer as ridiculously thick as DX10's? Yeah the connection still looks dodgy where if you tilt the head there's a gap but to me the neck has not stood out as being overly huge like on DX10. I hope that's not my imagination.

In the body comparison shots by Luka you can see that the length (and perhaps even girth) of the neck is different, especially when seen from the back. The shoulder slope is also slightly different. I think the new neck is rather cylindrical and doesn't get wider the more it approaches the collar and shoulders, which the DX10 body does. That might account for at least part of the visible difference.

There's often something that annoys me more as time goes on. That will possibly be one such thing with this figure. I'm happy that they eliminated the huge expanse of hair towards the back and it has no stupid looking areas that puff out like DX10 and Clean Enterbay but I don't understand why the sculpting of the hair is so soft and why they can't seem to capture the choppiness on top. Seems there always has to be something not right.

I thought I could still see a bit of silverback crown. :lol

The neck does look better though, yeah..

Back