HT Robocop (1) vs HT Robocop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where would I be without my fellow Freaks?!!!!!!! :)

I completely forgot this was out today. Fortunately, Best Buy seems to have it well stocked for $20. Watched the "Villians of Old Detroit" and "Robocop: Creating a Legend" featurettes. Both run around 20 minutes and have all new interviews with Peter Weller, Kurtwood Smith, Ronny Cox, Ray Wise, and Miguel Ferrer.

picked the 20th ann. dvd up too....i could tell right off it was bloodier, etc. love it, great movie!

Nope, thats Robo 1 by his lonesome. I don't think I have seen any side by side pics. Most people have one or the other.

Nope, thats Robo 1 by his lonesome. I don't think I have seen any side by side pics. Most people have one or the other.

oh, i thought the only real difference is that robo 1 has more of a blue tint to him.....

Whis is more movie accurate to the robocop 1 movie? The version with blue tint on it or first one?

as far as I'm aware (and I'll be corrected if I'm wrong) they released 3 versions.

1st: Robocop (1) - silvery/blue/purple finish.... movie 1 accurate
2nd: Robocop (3) with gun arm - silvery/blue/purple finish...... still movie 1 accurate (this one I bought)
3rd: Robocop (3) gun arm/flightpack - paint as above, but with stronger (much) blue accents ........ movie 3 accurate

hopefully the Robo 1 that SS found in the warehouse and converted my waitlist will be here next week...probably will won't make it here till after Christmas though.

Last edited:
well it's been 5 days and my HT Robo 1 still hasn't shipped from SS. c'mon guys. :tap

I'm a HUGE Robocop fan. At least the first two that Peter Weller was in. The first Robocop is still one of my all-time favorites. Anyway, I still want to get the first Hot Toys Robocop someday soon. It looks to be "movie-accurate" to me, and I've seen every Robocop figure, model, and statue produced to date. :D

Back