• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT RE4, BR Joker for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knightdramon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello again! Time to clear the remaining items I have left in my possession and don't want! My loss is your gain!

All items are in perfect condition unless noted. All items ship from Greece, Europe. In order to keep shipping costs to a minimum I prefer European buyers, but won't say no to others.

I only accept paypal as means of payment, buyer pays fee.

HT RE4 Krauser transformed version--70 USD shipped loose
HT RE4 Chainsaw Ganado--60 USD shipped loose
----Get both for 110 USD shipped loose
HT Bank Robber Joker-mint, has slicked back hair head and original Joker's head, all accessories--90 USD shipped

Pictures of BR Joker as requested

I hope they sell this time, thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Hello again! Time to clear the remaining items I have left in my possession and don't want! My loss is your gain!

All items are in perfect condition unless noted. All items ship from Greece, Europe. In order to keep shipping costs to a minimum I prefer European buyers, but won't say no to others.

I only accept paypal as means of payment, buyer pays fee.

HT RE4 Krauser transformer version--80 USD shipped loose
HT RE4 Chainsaw Ganado--70 USD shipped loose
----Get both for 130 USD shipped loose
HT Bank Robber Joker-mint, has slicked back hair head and original Joker's head, all accessories--110 USD shipped
HT RE4 Leon RPD Ver.--260 USD shipped

I hope they sell this time, thanks for looking!

Are you interested in an item or was that a mistaken quote? There's no new info in your post.

BUMP, Leon is sold, willing to make a better price on Joker if anybody's interested.

Back