• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Predators, SOC, Transformers in EU! Ships anywhere!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knightdramon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Welcome to my new sale thread!

As per the title, the "oso-oso" sale means I already price my items at rock bottom prices. I'm trying to fill up my paypal account for the coming months while getting some space in the collection.

All items have detailed descriptions and have been displayed only. And imperfections are noted. A price is listed next to each item\bundle of items, shipping is separate.

A very, very limited trade list will be compiled later on.
I only take paypal and everything you see here is shipping from Greece, Europe. Seriously, read this. Greece, EUROPE.

Off we go

Transformers

DSC07985_zps8c444fb4.jpg

Random voyagers & ultra. USD 15 for Bludgeon, USD 75 for Pyro [comes with all paperwork], take the mismatched Ironhide [complete, lower forearms and head from TF07 toy] and Henkei Powerglide for 20 USD.Bludgeon and Pyro SOLD

United Tracks---opened, mint on card. No paint splashes on his roof
USD 30

RID Prime
DSC08002_zpsc9d4807b.jpg

DSC08005_zpsdac3aa03.jpg

DSC08007_zps9f3cef24.jpg

FE Bumblebee and Vehicon [USA editions]: USD 35
FE Takara Bulkhead: USD 60
FE Takara Starscream : USD 35
FE Takara Clear Prime : USD 90
AM Terrorcon Cliffjumper: Assembled micron, stickers applied---USD 35

Hot Toys

Hot Toys Berserker, Falconer, Classic Predators
DSC08012_zps3d3bf057.jpg

DSC08016_zps4561dbdd.jpg

Classic is perfect, no flaws and complete.
Berserker has two sets of blades, one large blade is broken at the tip but will be included.
Falconer is missing the shoulder patch that goes where the falcon stand is attached to. His left calf armour came undone and I glued the strap back to the side piece.

USD 155 each shipped for Berserker and Falconer, USD 210for Classic

Thanks for looking, will be updated with sold and extra items soon!

Last edited:
Back