HT Predator 2 Elder help?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abc_kid

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently took out a second mortgage to purchase a Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder (just kidding, but not really for the price I paid). I love the figure, but I think the previous owner didn't assemble him correctly. The "loin cloth" portion of his costume is currently out, while in most pictures that I've seen, it's supposed to go underneath his crotch armor.

So I'm wondering is it possible to remove his crotch armor so I can put the loin cloth underneath? Any tips? The armor feels really tight and I don't want to break off the nub in the back that acts as the buckle.

Anyways, I hope I've described stuff clearly, I'll try to get pictures up to show my dilemma. Thanks in advance to any freaks who can help!

you can remove all of the armor. it's totally unassembled in the box. before you remove it, hit the buckle thingy with a hairdryer for a minute to soften the plastic so it won't break.

Thanks guys, the heat gun did the trick, it was a little tough getting the belt back on, (stretch) but now he's perfect! Thanks again to Elder_Predator2 and prefused!

Here is a not to close up of mine.

RonaldEdwardHall

Back