• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT P1 Trade for HT T1 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r5150s

Super Freak
Reaction score
straight sale..no more trades..just traded my brand new HT hellboy for HT T1 t800...

$225+shipping

My P1 has some custom stuff done to it...mouth has been repainted and applied a two part epoxy for a gloss wet look..armour has been dry brushed with light green to simulate the on screen look..helmet wire has been replaced but the plug came out so its not working now..was planning to order Baloo's perfect mask for this...lastly, the stand has been glued to the base but i pulled it out and broke the little middle tab..everything else comes with the original box and extra hands and the bloody skull/spine...

your T1 shouldnt have broken parts for trade..pm me for more pics..

DSC00097.jpg

I have an HT hellboy for sale too..brand new in the box and the bubble wrap is still wrapped around it..never opened
..sorry no international shipping on these.. SOLD !!

Rob

Last edited:
im tempted but it doesnt sound like a fair trade the stand that says predator on it is that broke ? or the stand in the pic and the wire in the helmet since you replaced it does it work?

the black stand is just the broken piece and can be easily replaced with another one from any HT parts..the diorama base is in pretty good shape..the bio wire can be made to work as i have all the parts to make it work are included..just dont have the time to rewire everything back...

oh by the way..the stand in the pic is not the one that comes with it..it will come with the original diorama base ..:)

HT Hellboy has been traded for HT T1 T800 so no mre trades..straight sell for the P1 for $225 + shipping to you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back