HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, i suppose ht could do a "battle damaged" version with green blood and extra trophies (skinned humans)?

:dunno

Only thing about that is, if I remember right, he only ever is hit in the leg, and the blood is very minimal, just a bit splattered out around his ankle armor.

I wouldn't be angry or anything if they did another version, I just honestly can't fathom it with this particular character, but they did do a grey Iron Man as was pointed out so who knows.

I still haven't taken mine out of the box as I'm doing some home renovations in order to get a new display area set up. But I did see that this appeared to be fully assembled. Is this figure fully assembled and is this the first one to be fully assembled?

this predator is a great poser. Love the articulation on him.

predator2.jpg

Who cares if he short he is still a dope ass figure. I just received him yesterday. This is the best Predator so far. None of the arms are loose. Joints are tight. I cant complained about it.

Which version is that? The Predator is only seen onscreen for like 10 minutes uncloaked.

Not even HT could squeeze a 2nd version out of this figure.

Now if you mean a 2nd Dutch, that I could see, muddy/bloody version, w/ the Bow and exploding arrows.

I'd really like to think so, but this is clearly the hottest figure since the Joker. That makes me think they'll find some way to make and sell more of them.

How's that? I don't want to sound like a jerk but do you have numbers I don't?

Jeez, just an observation/opinion. What #'s do you require? Hype does seem to be pretty big at the moment, and will probably last as most predators have retained value/collectibility.

Here's a start for the numbers you seek, try finding an etailer that has this in stock. I only know of one currently.

after modifying the dreads, it looks much much better.. seriously, this predator is bad a$$.. i think toys2 only has 2 left and dutch is now sold out on their website...the LED feature is sweet!!

How's that? I don't want to sound like a jerk but do you have numbers I don't?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You've got to be kidding me.

Here are some hard facts:

8 out of 10 people prefer the Hot Toys Predator to Colegate toothpaste.

Hot TOYS Predator has an approval rating of 88%.

94% of American doctors suggest that purchasing Hot Toys Predators could reduce your risk of heart attack.

after modifying the dreads, it looks much much better..

hey i'd like to know how you did it on this pred too.
i've modified my P2's and P2 Lost's by removing the top dreads and inserting abit of wire in them. they look great but P1's dreads need to be abit bulkier looking (if u understand what I mean).
so im really in between if I should use the same method or use the boil water method.

Man this figure look so bad a$$. Will HT be doing a second wave of these? I'm thinking of skipping RE5 Sheva or the DX Joker since I know these are gonna be rare in the future.

I heated up the mask and spread it out making it wider. Makes he chin not stick out as much and just in general looks more correct. Problem is it doesn't fit right after that so you have to put it on without the madibles and I had to use a little bit of carpet tape for it to stay on. Looks way better though... to me anyways. Will take some comparison pics when I take pics.

Last edited:
well, i suppose ht could do a "battle damaged" version with green blood and extra trophies (skinned humans)?

:dunno

If that's the case, P1 original should still hold it's value. Just hoping we don't have another Wolf/Cleaner debacle on our hands if there is another release.

I'm hoping if Hot Toys does a battle damaged version that it will come with some green blood, a bag of trophies, no mask, and a relaxed facial expression like the P2 elder. I think that would be pretty sweet.

More pics soon, was just making sure my lighting/exposure settings where right.

3679526994_fe6242b707_b.jpg

Back