HT-MMS 105-Terminator Salvation-T-600 (concept version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see below for some initial pictures i took today. :naughty

IMG_0111.JPG
IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_00921.JPG
IMG_0089.JPG
IMG_00871.JPG

this is a real nice piece. i had a bit of trouble getting the batteries aligned to make the eyes light up, but that was solved.

I think this guy looks great with the beanie. I don't like the baldy look. Beanie is a good substitute for fake hair.

I like the beanie look as well, though it does kind of sit on his head akwardly. But this is still a great buy!

10 versions?

I thought there was only 5 version? anyways, comparing it to joker is like comparing apples to oranges. If you must, compare it with preds, at the very least.

I was exaggerating a bit, but even 5 is way too many!

-original T-600
-Sideshow exclusive base T-600
-Concept art T-600
-Rubber masked T-600
-Sideshow Exclusive rubber masked T-600
-Concept art rubber masked T-600

That is at least SIX! There should have been TWO. Maybe three tops.

Well, if you count the clothed T600 and the regular naked T600 as two separate "characters" or releases, then it's a bit more reasonable. We're all looking at the masked T600 and the regular T600 as two interchangeable figures, but they're not. Different weapons, non-removeable shoes, gloves.

I don't see how people are considering the Sideshow Exclusive as a distinctly different version of the figure(s). The exclusive come with an extra item or different stand. By that logic, should one consider every other SS Exclusive figure, PF, statue, etc as a "second version" or a different release altogether?

So really, there's only...

Regular T600
-alternate T600 Concept art version

and

Masked/clothed T600
-alternate masked/clothed T600 Concept art version

I was just sitting down twidling my thumbs during a spare moment so I thought I would show some pics of my T-600 and his friends.

I have promised my wife that I would only use the one display case for my "toys" so forgive me for not having more figures.

I also threw in a pic of my NECA endo's, a little Cylon and my Blu-Ray abomination bust.

I'm still waiting on my regular T-600 to round out my collection.

Enjoy (I hope).

Cheers :) Mario

postera.jpg
posterb.jpg
posterc.jpg
posterd.jpg

LOVE your collection Mario. The T-600 looks massive next to the T-700 & T-800 :google

The Terminator Salvation backdrop is awesome too......How did you do that?

I would love a T-800 but they are so expensive, but I have just ordered a copy of The Winston Effect :naughty

LOVE your collection Mario. The T-600 looks massive next to the T-700 & T-800 :google

The Terminator Salvation backdrop is awesome too......How did you do that?

I would love a T-800 but they are so expensive, but I have just ordered a copy of The Winston Effect :naughty

It does look BIG doesn't it :D

I found the backdrop at this link https://movie.geocities.jp/greenstone1941/_gl_images_/2009_terminator_salvation_054.jpg and then printed it out onto 9 x A4 pages, stuck them together and then cut it to size. I would have loved to have used Gloss Photo card but all I had was Photo paper. I't makes a great background for the little space I have.

Doesn't this look awesome?
2009_terminator_salvation_054.jpg

My T-800 isn't the HT release. It is the Aoshima die-cast reissue with chrome highlights and a HT base. I searched for an affordable HT T-800 but ended up giving in. I can't wait for my regular T-600 to come at the end of the month to complete my endo collection. I'll put up a pic for a final comparison when it arrives.

The Stan Winston :angelsmil book is a superb piece. I was lucky to track down one of the signed and numbered issues. It sort of feels good to have it displayed with the endo's and knowing that the hands that held my book also sculpted the endo's :monkey2

Cheers :) Mario

Last edited:
mario-

it all looks good! how come no one is taking the spent shells and putting them on the concept base? your t-600 looks even more pissed because someone stole his leg piston!

the beanie is a good look, is it not? i like to imagine my t-600 putting the beanie on in front of a mirror and acknowledging his look i.e. arnold with his sunglasses in terminator.

As cool as that burning 800 looks, the body on that thing is WAAAAY too big. They made the endo look buff instead of remembering that it is a skeleton for a buff looking guy.

McG and Laing are idiots. Stan Winston is rolling over in his grave.

As cool as that burning 800 looks, the body on that thing is WAAAAY too big. They made the endo look buff instead of remembering that it is a skeleton for a buff looking guy.

McG and Laing are idiots.

Thats a given:lol

Dam the price on this one! It would be the one I want most would'nt it!:banghead

Back