HT-MMS 105-Terminator Salvation-T-600 (concept version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
=sirmasterlord;1885733]Hmm, ok. But here you can see the product photos on the german website.

The only difference except the base i can see, is the mask who is ragged in the half. Not more. right? :huh

The gatling gun and the ammo pack (the thing on the back?) is also include in the package of the german released version?

Cheers
Andreas

Both versions have Backpack but are diferent.

-The concept version is selling exclusively in the Hongkong Ani-Con..From 31 july to 4 August ( this is a toy showroom).and is a limited figure ( I think are 500 pcs only)
-The T-600-Weathered-Rubber-Skin version will be selling worlwide in december and is not limited.(yes.of couse.the backpack is included in the package..:rolleyes:)

Personaly I preffer the T-600-Weathered-Rubber-Skin version because it has 2 guns and the base is way better than the concept version

bought mine today on ebay for 259 dollar , guess i will cancel my regular T-600 that i have on order

I hate the idea of paying PF prices for a 1/6. If I could get it for $200 shipped, I'd get it.

I hate the idea of paying PF prices for a 1/6. If I could get it for $200 shipped, I'd get it.

i'm afraid you won't find it for 200 dollars shipped , the cheapiest price on ebay is now 280 dollar without shipping costs :banghead

Last edited:
I've paid Enterbay prices for figures before, so $250 or so for this cool limited T600 doesn't require too hard a sales pitch for me. But I can't bite because I have too much stuff coming this month.

i'm afraid you won't find it for 200 dollars shipped , the cheapiest price on ebay is now 280 dollarwithout shipping costs :banghead

That's just it, and I just can't see paying that much. It's just not that unique from the others. I wouldn't mind paying more, but with shipping a figure going up to $300+ just is too much for my blood. :(

I prefer the regular weathered T-600 over this exclusive. I like the grenade launcher and the "clean" mask looks a bit more menacing. Plus, its $100 less.

this T-600 Concept verison got Martin Lain's signature on the box...and HT only made 300 pcs of its kind..excluisve ani-com 2009 only...

managed to get mine yesterday...together with Silly Thing Ironman...queued up since 5am! and ouh i come all the way from Malaysia for them man!!!

this T-600 Concept verison got Martin Lain's signature on the box...and HT only made 300 pcs of its kind..excluisve ani-com 2009 only...

managed to get mine yesterday...together with Silly Thing Ironman...queued up since 5am! and ouh i come all the way from Malaysia for them man!!!

So this is truly a decent limited release. Oh goody. Is the signature "real" or printed on? Does it have a release number on it, eg. 001/300 ?

I'm glad I got in early. This release should hold it's value well. Thanks for the info.

Cheers :) Mario

Another quick search on eBay has seen this figure jump in price yet again. Most sellers have them listed between $320 and $360 USD. Is this going to mirror the HT T-800 in collectability? Who knows. I'm glad I got mine early :banana

Another quick search on eBay has seen this figure jump in price yet again. Most sellers have them listed between $320 and $360 USD. Is this going to mirror the HT T-800 in collectability? Who knows. I'm glad I got mine early :banana

I'm glad too that i bought mine last week , it shipped on monday and should be here next week :banana

I got mine today and it's one badass figure! Truly impressive work on this one, HT! I'll be posting pics of mine soon ;)

Back