1/6 HT MCU Backcataloging

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poseidon215

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls.
I'm sure old or new collectors have their list of back catalog figures that they would want to purchase someday.
While some figure value raised, some get discounted.
So what's your list?
Feel free to include the current market price so fellow collector could compare what's best and when to pull the trigger.

here's mine.
recently included as a seller backs out from a deal HOA set of 7
1) Mark 2 UAV - $280
2) Iron Monger - $350
3) Mandarin - $155
4) Nick Fury - $325
5) Agent Coulson - $185
6) Red Skull - $175

*price are at local sellers in my country and there's a range of +-$50 depending how you look for the best deal

1) Nick Fury
2) Agent Coulson
3) Mandarin

I think those are the main 3 I'd like to pick up, or better put should have picked up at the time / while still around.

:slap :lol

Ah we all do I'm sure, it's the nature of the beast - but at the same time so is that occasion moment when you think - "Argh! I should have pulled the trigger on X", or "I wish I started my collection earlier and picked up X" :lol

I went through the biggest hunt in May for Iron Man 2's War Machine Mark I and managed to snag it two weeks ago for $360 CAD ($290 USD), after seeing it normally range from $450-500 CAD + import fees on ebay and kijiji. I'd like to get Nick Fury, but only if I can get him for a good deal. Best I've seen so far is $450 CAD but still too much for me. I'm able to find good deals from time to time on ebay, but the s&h + import charges kill it and add an extra $100 usually. Aside from that, I got nothing else on my list so I'm happy I'm caught up and can buy these damn things for retail

I'd say I have every one I want, but if I had to choose, I'd go with the Chitauri 2-pack.

All the Toys :lecture

Estimated Market Price:
giphy.gif

I'd really like Avengers Hawkeye and Iron Man 2 Black Widow (ALL THE WIDOWS :lecture) but I'll need to come into some money to make that happen :lol

IM Black Widow isn't to bad these days. Prices seem to be lower then I remember. Hawkeye though, wow. Yeah you better start saving :thud:

Ouch. Last one I saw on eBay (I do check from time to time on the off chance of a good deal) was about $280 ish
- I just had a look now and see what you mean. :panic:

One is listed for £510.11 / $782 (15 watchers) :horror

Back