HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

I am glad, already you will tell us that it seems to you ;)

One of the things that would improve enough the normal head would be the shades of the eyes most marked and the part of under the eyebrows darker as in the first prototype:
https://i27.tinypic.com/2m4zpq9.jpg

Another thing that fails is that (not if it is for the application of painting) the nose has her very thin and the rounded top, when the nasal partition should be something more width and straight (I have a good reference to know this :naughty)
In the first prototype the nose it was perfect:
https://site.japanimationtoys.com/test6.jpg

;)

Totally agree ;) I have work to make this as decent as the prototype possible. what a difficult quest to do this Mj with more Mj thriller era looks

These are the first pose pics, once out of the box

4257134492_eaa8a83918_o.jpg

4257134708_43e8ffc61a_o.jpg

4257134856_1b7c0dc1c2_o.jpg

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Great pictures !!!

Increibles imágenes, me encantará ver esa retoque que le harás a la figura.

ABCEXPRESS said mine in on my way home...so it's just a matter of time...now I just need to find out how to make a MJ glittering glove (I mean with all its fingers, not like the ones on ebay that looks like cooking gloves)...

I was thinking about doing something similar...
But I haven't figured out how...
I though about buying regular gloved hands and paint them white then add some glittery paint...

Totally agree ;) I have work to make this as decent as the prototype possible. what a difficult quest to do this Mj with more Mj thriller era looks

These are the first pose pics, once out of the box

Great pics compadre!! :rock!
Show us your improvements!!

Great pics Master!!! ;)

Me sumo a los demás,deseando estoy de ver esas mejoras!:D

Restaurajones...de las mejores fotos que he visto y que rescatan mucho de lo que fue Michael en la epoca de Thriller...ya me estoy desesperando y mi figura que no llega...

Restaurajones...de las mejores fotos que he visto y que rescatan mucho de lo que fue Michael en la epoca de Thriller...ya me estoy desesperando y mi figura que no llega...

Don´t worry, he will arrive soon.
-----------------------------------
No te preocupes, llegará pronto. :wacky

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

I don´t like how the non zombie head sculpt looks in shadows. I prefer it in the sunlight or flashlight.

I don´t like how the non zombie head sculpt looks in shadows. I prefer it in the sunlight or flashlight.

Agree completely!!...I wonder if HT could release an alternate head with a better sculpt to add to this figure (I know it is almost impossible) but that would be good (a new head sculpt with an open mouth or a smile showing teeth and bigger eyes)...

Do you guys think Joker gloves could be a good possibility to make a Michael Jackson glittering gloves?

I have tried to show how Mj looks in hand, he realizado las fotos con luz natural y alta exposicion de manera que quede visible como se ve en realidad sin efectos extraños de sombra en la cara y con su color natural.

As you see the figure looks great when you have it before your eyes.

Pompiato, don´t worry . The good things always are made to wait:D

Now, I´m going to make a preview investigation based in a macro pic of his face to see what I´m going to change in the paint and what I can do with the sculpt. If the paint makes it works, don´t touch anything more ;)

A quick repaint, cutting before some areas (dangerous)

4257527947_6a88bbed54_o.jpg

4257528127_12b983dc59_o.jpg

4258287066_c15da801b5_o.jpg

I have to improve it:whip

Yeah, really makes you wonder why Hot Toys made the eyes so tiny and all.

Thank you very much Kapital ;)

What is it for?

Not, I will make it like that. It is a mold of his face done during the accomplishment of the Thriller video (is of this era)

It is this:
https://www.forschedesign.com/Auctions/Michael_Jackson/MJacksonl.html
https://www.forschedesign.com/Auctions/Michael_Jackson/MJacksonf.html
https://www.forschedesign.com/Auctions/Michael_Jackson/MJacksonr.html

Pd: Schhhh...parar jodios que nos van a echar de una patada :rotfl

Wait, now i'm confused. It IS the mold from during Thriller? But what do you mean with...you will make it like that? :)

Last edited:

A quick repaint, cutting before some areas (dangerous)

4257527947_6a88bbed54_o.jpg

4257528127_12b983dc59_o.jpg

4258287066_c15da801b5_o.jpg

I have to improve it:whip

Wow, he looks so much more like MJ now! You really have a feel for his face. I don't suppose you take commissions? I'd love to send you my Thriller human head to do. :)

Thanks, thanks and thanks. Gracias chicos y chicas:D.
A falta de refinar algunos detalles, creo que para ver si es posible conseguir sacar al auntentico Mj de esta epoca ha valido la pena.

Sorry Annika, for this moment no because this work has many risks. I have to improve the result with other brush. This is a quick repaint

Fijaos ahora, con luz natural gana mucho porque se ve el tono correcto de luz y esos ojos :horror es MJ, sin duda.

A pic with natural light, this is the correct skin tone. Now is more Mj

4258428229_611a677c5e_o.jpg

Thanks, thanks and thanks. Gracias chicos y chicas:D.
A falta de refinar algunos detalles, creo que para ver si es posible conseguir sacar al auntentico Mj de esta epoca ha valido la pena.

Sorry Annika, for this moment no because this work has many risks. I have to improve the result with other brush. This is a quick repaint

Fijaos ahora, con luz natural gana mucho porque se ve el tono correcto de luz y esos ojos, es MJ, sin duda.

A pic with natural light, this is the correct skin tone. Now is more Mj

4258428229_611a677c5e_o.jpg

:eek :eek :eekThis if is the look of MJ Thriller!!:eek :eek :eek no doubt that the head is needed, great work!!!

But is the final result? I've also applied the shadows on your face no?:D

Really cool Master!!!:rock

:eek :eek :eekThis if is the look of MJ Thriller!!:eek :eek :eek no doubt that the head is needed, great work!!!

But is the final result? I've also applied the shadows on your face no?:D

Really cool Master!!!:rock

I´m glad you like it, And yes I´ve asldo applied shadows in many areas of the eyes, nose, mouth, etc... Antes de pintar los ojos he cortado con un cutter una minima parte de los parpados, para bajar la linea del ojo (buffff ) y he quitado un poco de volumen en el pliegue de la comisura de los labios. El material es blandito y hace dificil repasar una vez cortado. Es la parte mas inquietante:google

For me the result is this but I would like to refine some lines in the eyelids and smoothing some strokes

I´m glad you like it, And yes I´ve asldo applied shadows in many areas of the eyes, nose, mouth, etc... Antes de pintar los ojos he cortado con un cutter una minima parte de los parpados, para bajar la linea del ojo (buffff ) y he quitado un poco de volumen en el pliegue de la comisura de los labios. El material es blandito y hace dificil repasar una vez cortado. Es la parte mas inquietante:google

For me the result is this but I would like to refine some lines in the eyelids and smoothing some strokes

:D

Asi que has tirado de bisturí también:D pues el resultado ha sido impresionante!:gun los ojos son totalmente MJ Thriller! ;)

And in this last pic looks totally MJ!!!:horror

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back