HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Kapital ,Thanks for the videos. Esto hace aguantar la espera mejo. El primero no rula, mira si lo puedes arreglarr:D

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Kapital ,Thanks for the videos. Esto hace aguantar la espera mejo. El primero no rula, mira si lo puedes arreglarr:D

Ya funciona. :emperor

I taked more pictures for you to see the (Non Zombie) head sculpt:

P1020969.jpg

P1020971.jpg

P1020964.jpg

P1020989.jpg

P1020992.jpg

P1020961.jpg

Gracias Kapital. These are the best pics from the non-zombie head I have seen at this moment :naughty

In hand the head sculpt is so much better. I think that the head look amazing with lights because the shadows don´t help to avoid look like a monkey:

:chew

In hand the head sculpt is so much better. I think that the head look amazing with lights because the shadows don´t help to avoid look like a monkey:

:chew

Uh.........:horror

That's pretty cool. Face fits that outfit, since he seemed to be smiling through that entire video.

RWY0001v2.png

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5X-Mrc2l1d0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5X-Mrc2l1d0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sorry but I don´t like Customs.

I HATE CUSTOMS !!!!(*)

(*) Not counting the Screaming figure.

Looks pretty good IMO...

BTW Kapi, so all this time you were ?????ing, you didn't have the figure in hand?... :lol:lol

Saludos!!!
:peace

PS. Some Customs rock!!

Sorry but I don´t like Customs.

I HATE CUSTOMS !!!!(*)

(*) Not counting the Screaming figure.
"Screaming Jack" isn't really a custom, though (if that is what you are referring to), just an unlicensed figure. Personally, I'm all about the best figures I can get. If you can provide a good, interesting figure different than what is produced by some company, I'm all about it. I don't know how you can say Elvis, Dark Artist, Mando, or any number of other customizers on this board don't produce cool pieces, but to each his own.

A little Off-Topic, but check this out!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/KWDHt9Z2L6s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/KWDHt9Z2L6s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Awesome video, love it!!!!!!

I really do like this figure too, when i have the money, i'll get it.
I'm gonna get the figures that are IMO worth my money, worth collecting.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jackso...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2eaa314a5a

And this Smooth Criminal figure is ????ing awesome....if only i had the money....

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Michael-Ja...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2558043670

Great video Kapital! ;)

Geniales los comentarios!!!:lol

Does anyone know how many MJ figures Hot Toys is licensed to produce? How do these things normally work?

Does anyone know how many MJ figures Hot Toys is licensed to produce? How do these things normally work?

Well... it varies depending on the license...
Usually from a movie we get 2 to 6 figures maximum... but from different characters.
But MJ is from the M Icon series, not the Movie Masterpiece... but who knows how many HT will/can produce...

My guess is we'll get at least a DX version and maybe an extra M Icon one.
I'm sure HT would like to milk the license as much as possible, but I think we'll only get Smooth Criminal, Bad and Beat-it versions...

The only other person that's gotten as many figures from HT is Marlon Brando, but I don't know if they handle it through his state or through the movie rights holders... or both...

Well... it varies depending on the license...
Usually from a movie we get 2 to 6 figures maximum... but from different characters.
But MJ is from the M Icon series, not the Movie Masterpiece... but who knows how many HT will/can produce...

My guess is we'll get at least a DX version and maybe an extra M Icon one.
I'm sure HT would like to milk the license as much as possible, but I think we'll only get Smooth Criminal, Bad and Beat-it versions...

The only other person that's gotten as many figures from HT is Marlon Brando, but I don't know if they handle it through his state or through the movie rights holders... or both...

I saw DX during a videoreview of The Joker, but what does it actually mean?

Lol, until now...i didn't even know you can pull the thing from the support, now i can put the figure in poses i normally couldn't..cause it would fall. Cool.

A few pics of where the figure is now standing..for the time being.

2mxfxgk.jpg

1zwoz6s.jpg

1z18k7d.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back