• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Joker DX, Spiderman, And Custom Ladies FS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wax murderer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posting this for the wife---it's stuff that we are selling.

First up for sale:

Hot Toys Cop set from the DX01 Joker:

I've only had this on a body for display---never did anything with it---so on the chop it goes. You will need a Hot Toys narrow shoulder body for the set. It is the complete cop set--right down to a real tie---very well made:

DSCN4071.jpg

DSCN4070.jpg

DSCN4068.jpg

Please do not ask me to split the set up.

This set is now on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/sch/christine0...606&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Next up:

Medicom Spiderman:

Was only on display, but is complete.

DSCN3310.jpg

$100 (Drop--$80) shipped in the US. If you are outside the US there will be an additional shipping charge.

Custom Rocker chick created by me---given a full re-root and repaint. Comes with Triad magnetic stand, mic, and guitar. Triad Lola used as base---has had metal pin inserted in the hip for added strength.

I would like $275 shipped in the US for her.

DSCN4031.jpg

DSCN4008.jpg

DSCN4032.jpg

Custom Cool Girl Electra----All parts still in original packaging. I only took her out to remove the head for a re-paint. Everything else is still in it's original clam shell. Head was custom painted by me.

I would like $165 shipped in the US for her.

DSCN4025.jpg

DSCN4024-1.jpg

DSCN4027.jpg

Please feel free to make an offer---the worst I can say is no
We also have molds of most of the customs sculpts Wax has done;George Reeves, Peter Cushing, Alan Rickman,Bossk(full set),a so-so David Bowie and Carrie Fisher in progress. Prices are variable depending on the mold and how many you want. PM if interested...PS

Last edited:
Back