• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Jack Sparrow DX06

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Conan: The prize EX, SSW Sauron, HT Dutch, War Machine, more

Spider-man comiquette is now sold :monkey2

Bump for a great seller and an awesome dude!

Bump for a great seller and an awesome dude!

Thanks buddy ! I haven't forgotten you on MSN. Just didn't have time lately. Chat soon, and thanks for the bump !

Hey Gates :wave

Sorry if this was asked but do you have pics opsted of the Shredder Glaive? I never even knew these replicas were available :panic:

Hey Gates :wave

Sorry if this was asked but do you have pics opsted of the Shredder Glaive? I never even knew these replicas were available :panic:

Hey buddy ! No, I never posted pics but I can get you some a little later on since I was just stepping out. In the meantime you can see both of them on my wall in this first video I made at 3:30...it's this one for the Shredder https://www.entertainmentearth.com/item_archive/items/Blade2_Shredder_Glaive.asp

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8iLjN46dfQ"]YouTube - ‪Home Theater and collectibles room‬‏[/ame]

Re: Selling the entire collection !

Selling my entire collection for personal reasons. I will not add everything in my ad in one shot since I want to be ready to ship when someone inquires. So whatever is ready to ship will be listed, so check back often :D

Gates are you selling both of those Blade weapon displays or only the 1? I thought I only saw 1 listed which is why I'm asking :monkey1

Good luck on the sales and bump for a great freak :D

Gates are you selling both of those Blade weapon displays or only the 1? I thought I only saw 1 listed which is why I'm asking :monkey1

Good luck on the sales and bump for a great freak :D

Thanks ! Selling both buddy...the whole collection actually :lol

Thanks ! Selling both buddy...the whole collection actually :lol

:slap :slap I'm blind! :slap :slap

Thanks for the reply. Timing is absolutely awful for me, but I'll see what I can do to try and take those puppies off your hands :D

I really DIG the video my friend Gates, blows that you are not going to collect anymore... :monkey2

That's right up my alley with the music brother :rock2 all day all night in the Ski cave we rock :rock2

I actually cried when I first opened the thread and saw the EB FoF sold already :(

Back