• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Jack Sparrow DX06

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: HT Iron Man MKI, MKII, Predalien, more...

Enterbay Bruce Lee Fists of Fury is pending

Can you kindly please update the title of your thread, I keep coming in here for Mark I and II? :monkey2

Can you kindly please update the title of your thread, I keep coming in here for Mark I and II? :monkey2

Keeps you lookin at my stuff doesn't it :rotfl ....everything is sold so I will start a new one next time :)

Re: FS: Hot Toys Batpod (local only)

Nice profile picture dude :)
Free bump

Re: FS: Hot Toys Batpod (local only)

do-it-o.gif

Re: FS: Hot Toys Leonidas, Endo, Batpod (local only), more

Oh god the endo!!! Why are you selling bro!!! and the batpod??!! You should have plenty of space :p
Damn endo is tempting

Re: FS: Hot Toys Leonidas, Endo, Batpod (local only), more

Oh god the endo!!! Why are you selling bro!!! and the batpod??!! You should have plenty of space :p
Damn endo is tempting

I'm moving more and more away from 1/6 and more into PFs and statues. Hell I don't even have space for the Tumbler either but I don't want to give up on that one. The space where it was before on the boxes has now been converted into a space for statues with a Besta cabinet. I will be posting a new video this week.

Gates

Back