1/6 HT Iron Man; Someone who painted the eyes white?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some quick designs. I hope you're happy with it...

Mark VII
im_mark_VII_blue.jpg

im_mark_VII_red.jpg

im_mark_VII_yellow.jpg

War Machine Mark II
wm_mark_II_blue.jpg

wm_mark_II_light_blue.jpg

wm_mark_II_red.jpg

wm_mark_II_yellow.jpg

For me, white is already the best colorchoice.

Chris

These look pretty good, but I think they would look much better if you gave them a blueish tint around the edge to give a glowing effect.

Tomorrow I can draw a few photomontages...

Mhm sorry, I don't understand this rate. What it means specifically? Like I said, my english is not the best...

I mean that the painted looks better. You can definitely tell that the sticker is a sticker and therefore, not as clean looking as the paint. The paint looks like something that Hot Toys would have done in production. The sticker just doesn't look as nice.

These look pretty good, but I think they would look much better if you gave them a blueish tint around the edge to give a glowing effect.

Mhm, I have made this consideration also. but I'm just not sure, if it would look better actually:

im_mark_VII_white_blue.jpg

I mean that the painted looks better. You can definitely tell that the sticker is a sticker and therefore, not as clean looking as the paint. The paint looks like something that Hot Toys would have done in production. The sticker just doesn't look as nice.

Ah ok, thanks. The Problem is, that Mark 5, 42 and WM Mark II doesn't have removable headshields. So I would have to mask off the heads and if I make a mistake (while painting) the heads are ruined. The risk is not worth it to me

Chris

Back