• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Figures for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knightdramon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all. Just checking to see if there's any interest in me cleaning up my shelves and getting some extra cash from the figures I don't want anymore. All prices are open to some haggling. Can only accept paypal, and figures ship from Greece, Europe.

HT Bank Robber Joker--immaculate condition, but includes original Joker's head instead of the one he came with. Slicked back hair-head included as well. 110 USD shipped

Don't hesitate to PM me, I need to move these guys!

EDIT: Pics of the items can be found here
https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x245/Knightdramon/For sale/

Last edited:
Wicked deal on those RE figures. Good luck with your sales! (Though I'm guessing Mr. Nygma is scooping those up right now!) :)

if i had the money the leon would have been sold already.Where in Greece are you located?

Leon almost gone, all the others still available. Prices are way below retail, what are you waiting for?

Back