HT--Executive Officer---KANE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The HT chestburster is from AvP:R. The Konami one is from Alien, which is a much better, even sinister design.

Funny thing is the AvP:R version looks much more like 'frank and beans'. :lol

Look at the 'arm' area of the figure and the film image at the top of the package.

vegas768.jpg

Seems they tried too hard to match Giger with this and the underside of the alien warrior's head.

Actually, the reason the AvP:R Chestburster's head looks so much like someone's "junk" in that pic is because it's head is tilted back. This causes the area right behind it to bunch up. Otherwise they do look like the little bendy versions we got. It's just an SFX goof in that pic.

Sorry if this has been answered - Why does the chestburster come in a seperate box complete with card like that? Are they meant to be available to buy seperatly as well or something?

My Kane and Dallas just landed... These are just freakin beautiful!
Shame about no John Hurt likeness, but that was completely out of HT hands, so I'd rather have no likeness than no Kane.
I just put Dallas together, having a nightmare getting his head to face forwards while putting the helmet on, any tips. Those LED's are so cool though!

Pics ASAP!!!!

p.s. Is the paintjob on facehuggered Kane really that bad?

It's not up to their usual standards. I like to keep all my stuff box fresh and I'll be happy to display it under the helmet. If you planned on making a display of Kane in his undies lieing in the Med centre where it would be on full view then a repaint would be 'very' necessary.

I just put Dallas together, having a nightmare getting his head to face forwards while putting the helmet on, any tips.

I had the same trouble and he s still looking off slightly to the left.

But I was just thinking...as you have Kane as well,could you not put his helmet on Dallas,pose the head and then put the visor with the intact screen on?

Let me know how you fare with removing the helmet afterwards too,mine wo nt budge!

to move Dallas's head around easy simply take the helmet off , take the plastic visor out of the helmet ( shows you how to in the instructions ) then put the helmet back on without the plastic visor inserted. The helmet will now be on and you can move Dallas's head freely until you have it how you like it. Then simply push the visor back in through the front. :rock
Hope that helps a little.

I would presume the same applys for Kane but I'm still awaiting his delivery ! :rock2

Seams to me that this is the only satisfactory way to display Kane for the moment. The Kane-head's likeness is lost, so it's no good. And the hole-in-the-vizor look, after the facehugger attack, is far from accurate. So, this (picture) seems to be the best solution. Until someone comes up with a more accurate representation of the facehugger-melted-through-vizor appearance.

And the hole-in-the-vizor look, after the facehugger attack, is far from accurate. So, this (picture) seems to be the best solution. Until someone comes up with a more accurate representation of the facehugger-melted-through-vizor appearance.

Do you mean that the visor isn't fogged up? I think that could be easily customized but I'm fine with that inaccuracy because I want to be able to see the facehuggered head.

Actually, the reason the AvP:R Chestburster's head looks so much like someone's "junk" in that pic is because it's head is tilted back. This causes the area right behind it to bunch up. Otherwise they do look like the little bendy versions we got. It's just an SFX goof in that pic.

I know, but I don't think it's a goof. It was probably done on purpose.

to move Dallas's head around easy simply take the helmet off , take the plastic visor out of the helmet ( shows you how to in the instructions ) then put the helmet back on without the plastic visor inserted. The helmet will now be on and you can move Dallas's head freely until you have it how you like it. Then simply push the visor back in through the front. :rock

That would have been my first instinct. And I don't even have the figure yet.

I did try removing the visor, but the head seemed jammed, just wouldn't budge!
So I tried again this morning and it worked fine. The head doesn't even seem as low as i fearedit would. Gonna pur Kane together later, so in the meantime here are a few of dallas (with his head facinf forwards... thanks guys1

hel1.jpg

hel2.jpg

hel3.jpg

great pics wookster.
Your right about the head not appearing as low as thought. I actually forgot about it until I read something again and had too look at mine.
I don't think the head appears low at all .

Nice pics, Wookster. Hope to get these figures some day. I just hope they continue the license. Has there been any word if they're gonna make the rest (or at least the importen one's), like Ripley, Alien, Parker and Ash. And Brett and Super-panic Lambert just to complete the gang :D

3 nights of only 4 hours of sleep. Here is my first ever custom sculpt . And actually my first experience with super sculpy. Will need some tweeks here and there. My John Hurt head sculpt is a bit bigger than the original , but it turns out looking more in scale with the body. Any comments are wellcome!!!

2845629205_827ddf28eb_o.jpg

2846463248_487b135f17_o.jpg

2845629151_851d9b9501_o.jpg

Back