HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capturekkkkkkkkkk.JPG

:hi5:

One day I'll set something up using that extra set of clothing - just need to find that space - something at an insane premium and all accounted for right now.

Hey all!

I am looking to pick up another Hot Toys Indy to display him in the Map Room attire, and also to put the jacket and hat with my SS TOD Indy.

So basically I need the Indy figure with shirt, belt, pants, boots, jacket, hat, and satchel. But I would also take him complete if the price is right.

PM me!

Sallah

Guys im planning to buy this fig. I got someone selling it to me as MISB. What are the issues or key watchouts of buying this as MISB or should i buy a BIB one?

Last edited:
Guys im planning to buy this fig. I got someone selling it to me as MISB. What are the issues or key watchouts of buying this as MISB or should i buy a BIB one?

Hmm... if it's unopened, you might want to check his leather gears whether they're deteriorated first. His satchel and gun belts are the first to go though.
Also, check his DX eyes if the rod behind his head is OK. It's not as serious as Joker DX01 but worth to check though.
Aside from those, this is a very solid figure to own/ play with.

Hmm... if it's unopened, you might want to check his leather gears whether they're deteriorated first. His satchel and gun belts are the first to go though.
Also, check his DX eyes if the rod behind his head is OK. It's not as serious as Joker DX01 but worth to check though.
Aside from those, this is a very solid figure to own/ play with.
Thanks, since its MISB i cant open the brown shipper box to check. I think I can live with it if the gun belt and satchel is in bad condition. The jacket is what im worried about. Im tempted to take the MISB but i have another seller selling me BIB with only the gun belt deteriorated. Price wise, BIB is $10 less compared to the MISB im confused.

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

Has anyone bought or is planning to buy this OneSixthKit alternative head, called 'treasure hunter' at Ebay?
I think it looks really good! Mine should be arriving this week, and I'll post my impressions here (and some photos).

9fb00c9bbaedce6b6258483d289a9355.jpg

Enviado de meu GT-I9515L usando Tapatalk

You know. I really like this figure but with so much coming out lately I may just sell mine. I'm still on the fence though.

Back