HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT SCOTT!!! Dats what I telling to all of you previously - with a nornal jacket it'll look awesome :yess:
And looks like you got one of those nondeformed sculpts, graz man :clap

Here are some pics I took before I went out. It's the sovereign studio jacket and mfisher gear. I am gonna take the mfisher bag strap and put it on the hot toys bag.

f7482b37.jpg

5f833abd.jpg

Like this one Craze, thanks.

IndyThree.jpg

Other notes: Sovereign jacket looks good along with the fisher accessories. Also agree with WG, hard to beat this as a base piece, you get all the goodies and if HT or anyone else does a better head, like a TOD, you've got all you need.

No problem. :duff Taking pics inside is tricky which is why for me I've made sure to take pics outside unless the weather is really crappy.

Well, consider it help for the future. :lol You got some nice shots there and will be made even better by using better light. :duff

There are plenty of people here who have a knack for it. Check out some of the collection threads or watch for posts and ask. Asking has helped me get better.

LOVE this pic! Angle, pose - looks like the guy standing there - nice! :clap

So can anyone report on how the HT idol pedestal compares to the SSC one? I know the SSC one has a sculpted floor, but is one standing out as better side by side?

I can't because I decided not to get the SS pedestal, my shelfs are pretty full didn't think I would have the room. I think the HT one is pretty cool though.

Back