HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys!

Is anyone on here open to do commission work on the head sculpt? Shoot me a PM with your price. thanks

Last edited:
I managed to order one of the last ones on SSC before they sold out. I was putting it off for a long time and glad I did it when I did!

Its finally sold out ! :D
I came across it by accident the other day when looking up the Pursuit statue, couldn't believe they still had stock!

thanks guys!

Is anyone on here open to do commission work on the head sculpt? Shoot me a PM with your price. thanks

There have been a couple of custom sculpt runs, check the custom and interest forums.

thanks for looking - also thanks for the tip on the strap - I just added some thinned burnt sienna into his features and some very thinned red on the check bone recesses - lightened his eyes a touch with some very thinned white(irises only so they would still move) - the jacket emery board scuffed and dry brush lightly - that was about all - I like the HT Indy to be honest...!

Yeah the fig is not as bad as some people make out. I loved all the stuff that came with the fig too, Idol base, Idol, second outfit, backdrop etc. Still the best Indy on the market, Imo.

Took some pics, slight mod on my DX05, to make him look dirtier.

DSCF1648_zpsc10f47bf.jpg
DSCF1650_zps96191994.jpg
DSCF1651_zpsb964711b.jpg

Yeah the fig is not as bad as some people make out. I loved all the stuff that came with the fig too, Idol base, Idol, second outfit, backdrop etc. Still the best Indy on the market, Imo.

Took some pics, slight mod on my DX05, to make him look dirtier.

DSCF1648_zpsc10f47bf.jpg
DSCF1650_zps96191994.jpg
DSCF1651_zpsb964711b.jpg

That is a cool set up - I really like the TOD tuxedo figure - that is awesome

Crap, I put off buying this figure and now can't seem to find him. Checked Sideshow, Big Bad Toy Store, and Alter Ego Comics. Hopefully he doesn't skyrocket in prices on eBay.

thanks for looking - also thanks for the tip on the strap - I just added some thinned burnt sienna into his features and some very thinned red on the check bone recesses - lightened his eyes a touch with some very thinned white(irises only so they would still move) - the jacket emery board scuffed and dry brush lightly - that was about all - I like the HT Indy to be honest...!

Love what you did with the jacket, looks awesome!

Crap, I put off buying this figure and now can't seem to find him. Checked Sideshow, Big Bad Toy Store, and Alter Ego Comics. Hopefully he doesn't skyrocket in prices on eBay.

I did the same thing, and then finally I put an order on SS for one. Within a day or two they didn't have anymore so I was lucky.

Re: Superman

HT needs to hire a different artist to capture the likeness of Harrison Ford for the Temple of Doom DX if they ever bother to do it. This sculpt looks more like James Roday than Harrison Ford.

james-roday-indiana-psych.jpg

https://www.caughtonset.com/james-roday-as-indiana-psych/

TOD version would be awesome. I think it would be a cool Toy Fair EX for some reason. I just love the Toy Fair boxes and to have indy on the cover would be awesome.

Back