HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all the excitement of the release, it has been forgotten that its still very strange that HT released this figure at the same time on two continents. They've never done that before. I wonder if this is how it will be done from now on? We'll see with Sparrow. If not, 'tis very strange indeed.
That's what's most interesting about this figure to me; I hope this is the start of a new trend.

people better buy this figure while you can......you snooze,you lose and you will be paying more for it later

the reviews are not great, It seems he doesn't care about any of the inaccuracies and just cares about quality. They just both be taken into account.

That has to be the most entertaining video review in a long time. I've seen a few of his other reviews on YouTube. Always engaging and very opinionated.

Like someone posted earlier. Crow soup is going around for a lot of folks. This figure only keeps getting better and better. From the first crapy pics that were rushed out that had a lot of people $h1ting on to what we are starting to see now. The quality is definitely there!

Finally I will own the figure that sparked my interest in collecting 1/6. Couldn't convince myself to pull the trigger on the SS jones. Looked to.. Toyish?! Thank you HT. This figure is going to rule my shelf.

Last edited:
Never doubted it.....just got confirmation should be in hand in the next 2 weeks .......in the words of rick buzzing lol

I've got batman coming tomorrow and right now I couldn't care less. This figure has gotten all my attention right now.

Not to run off topic, but yeah the batman figure arrived today and I am not even phased.

theclipperking f___in' loves this s__t! :rock

Glad to hear some positive remarks for this figure as I need that cause I PO'd this one and excited to get it. :)

Back