HT Captain Dallas (mini review + pic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock !!I couldn't love this figure anymore !! :rock

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Za-M5SojQeI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Za-M5SojQeI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Great review there, I just finished my review, gonna do the snaps this weekend and send it into Michael on Monday hopefully.
Like you I'm a little gushy as I'm a dyed in the wool A L I E N fan...
I don't wanna give too much away, but I FREAKIN LOVE'EM BOTH!

great review bro!!! I'm now very happy that i am keeping both these figures. with so much coming out, it's been hard to decide what i need to let go. thankfully, it's not these figures.

My god, you're just a little kid!

Kidding dude.

Great review! Thanks a lot, I'm really excited about Dallas and Kane, and I can't wait to see Lambert and Ripley announced.

:lol lol yeah I'm younger than most on the board but enjoy it all the same.
Anyway , this figure is really my fave now , he rocks ! :rock

awesome review tay !!!!!!!!!.............makes me more antsy to get that damn fig even faster :rock.............come on sideshow....EXPEDITE.... :lol

the figure is honestly one of my faves by far. :rock2

I really thought it would of been the joker but this ones just perfect. My only worry is the suit not lasting... scary stuff.

Cannot believe I have to wait possibly anohter month before Cornerstore starts shipping their allotment. Probably stick with Sideshow from now on, because the shorter wait beats the lower price, especially on these two Nostromo crew members...

:monkey2

Any word if HT is gonna make the rest of the Alien crew and Alien? I want to get these two but not if they end the line here with just Dallas and Kane, no matter how bad ass they look.

Back