• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Blade, Leonidas, Medicom Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EndIessRAlN

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just recently purchase a 1:1 Iron Man Mark III bust so need money to replenish my bank account before the girl friend find out. :lol
Some great stuff here. Take a look.

Here's what I got:

-Hot Toys Alien 3 Dog Alien: $105 Plus Shipping SOLD!!!

Great condition. Had it for less than a month. I want to ship him assembled because the leg took me an hour to put in and I had to shave and sand the ball joint a bit to get it in there. No lost articulation at all. Just that the gloss around the legs area is slightly faded from trying to put the leg in. Not very noticeable. The box is available but shipping would be more expensive if you want it included since it's more weight a bigger box will be needed. Here's some pictures:

DogAlienside.jpg
DogAliencloseup.jpg

-Hot Toys Blade II Blade: $195 Plus Shipping (SOLD)
Item's been out of the box and displayed for about 2 weeks so far. Awesome figure but doesn't match the rest of my collection. Item is mint and complete. Nothing missing, nothing broken. PERFECT! (Will include an extra pair of shades that fits Blade a lot better than the pair he came with FREE.

-Hot Toys 300 King Leonidas: $150 Plus Shipping (SOLD)
Been out of the box for about a week at the most. Item is in perfect condition like new and complete.

Medicom Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater Square Camo Skull Face: $160 Plus Shipping
Item is brand new and never opened. Had it on Preorder like a year ago and it shows up now. No longer interested in the line so I'll pass it on. The price is what I paid for it. (Pics soon...)

image.php

-Hot Toys Machiko nude body: $15 Plus Shipping
From the Neck to the Knees. Sorry no shins but I do have a set of spare Sheva shins I can throw in though the colors don't really match. Good for custom I guess. Oh and no hands just in case if anyone thought it comes with it.

All shipping will be calculated with zip code and weight. Seller pays actual shipping rate. Thanks for looking.

Any questions please PM me. Thanks for looking and I hope to have an easy, quick and hassle free transaction with everyone.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Sale!!!

BD Mk III sold, Joker outfit sold, waiting for payment on the Reese.

Regular Iron Man MK III still available, and added Naked Machiko Body.

woow cool stuff there mate,,with excellent prices..good luck
(..need to make extra cash for all them HT goodies coming soon huh:) )

woow cool stuff there mate,,with excellent prices..good luck
(..need to make extra cash for all them HT goodies coming soon huh:) )

You know it bro. Thanks for the bump. Most of the stuff are already gone. Gotta dig other stuff out to sell. But I like everything!!! :gah:

Kyle Reese available again. Interested seller hasn't gotten back to me and not replying to my messages so he's back up for sale.

Stupid Blade, i want it, i just cant right now...arrggghhh!

Super Price on that MKIII!

M.

Mark III sold. Blade and Leonidas still available. Thinking about selling my Alien 3 and AVPR Alien again for cheap...

Thanks guys.

Mods can you please change the title to:

"Hot Toys Blade and Leonidas and Medicom Snake For Sale"

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back