HT Alien 3 1/6 Dog Alien Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Hot Toys Alien3 "Dog Alien" (or "Ox Alien"...depending on which version of the film you prefer) today.

I have to say, HT has outdone themselves with this one.
A truly beautiful sculpt and an amazing paint app really make for a striking piece.

This is now my new favorite Hot Toys Alien. It's just perfect.
(At least until their Giger Alien is released.)

Here's the pics...

100_5766.jpg

100_5769.jpg

100_5768.jpg

100_5760.jpg

100_5767.jpg

"This thing is REALLY pissed off!"

100_5785.jpg

100_5780.jpg

100_5774-1.jpg

100_5782.jpg

100_5784.jpg

Last edited:
WOW Sabres, you don't dissapoint, I love that set up.
And he is one sweet figure ain't he!:naughty

wow great pictures!!! im gonna go watch alien 3 now!

I was going to post pics later but geez, those shots by sabres21768 killed those. Great setup man!!! I really love my Dog Alien, only complaint would be the range of movement on the neck(particularly when it's on all fours). The neck doesn't seem to go back far enough to have the head looking up. Other than that, perfect figure and probably my new jewel in my collection.

Thanks guys.

All credit for the dio goes to a talented fellow named Reverend over at The Hive.

Here's a few more "fun" pics of this dio...

100_5787.jpg

100_5786.jpg

100_5789.jpg

100_5791.jpg

Thanks guys.

All credit for the dio goes to a talented fellow named Reverend over at The Hive.

Here's a few more "fun" pics of this dio...

Your pics of the Alien make me even more excited that I am still getting one - I have often thought of cancelling this one.

That dio is simply amazing - did "Reverend" make this for you?

Your pics of the Alien make me even more excited that I am still getting one - I have often thought of cancelling this one.

That dio is simply amazing - did "Reverend" make this for you?

No, he didn't make it for me personally. He had made it and the decided to sell it.
I was just in the right place at the right time.

Without trying to derail the thread, here are a few pics of a smaller dio he made that I was able to snag.
This one is perfect for the NECA size figures...

100_5800.jpg

100_5805.jpg

100_5802.jpg

100_5810.jpg

As long as the contents are fine... then again, I don't keep the packaging.

Contents are fine, but I keep them in the package to collect... not to open and display. Box condition is just as important to me as the contents.

My rules of collecting are as follows:
Statues/ Busts get displayed
Toys/ Models remain packaged (unless I buy two... one for display)

Sounds odd to some but believe me, I have a very extensive collection. Not that I sell my MISB figures or anything, I just prefer to collect them as they were originally intended to be shipped from the manufacturer. :D

Back