HT Alien 3 1/6 Dog Alien Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

I just went to Toys2 today and got the figure. Looked at the joints, it seems like they used a different system as Facebox mentioned they have a clicking mechanism in the joints.

Whole figure is rubber, yup even the arms, except for the clear parts exposing on the arms and legs.

Will play around with the poses first then post some pics up.

yeah , I agree with that. Its exaggerated and mentioned way to often.
I don't think I can ignore it though and keep spending thousands on these things.

Hi Guys,

I just went to Toys2 today and got the figure. Looked at the joints, it seems like they used a different system as Facebox mentioned they have a clicking mechanism in the joints.

Whole figure is rubber, yup even the arms, except for the clear parts exposing on the arms and legs.

Will play around with the poses first then post some pics up.

Brilliant!
Looking forward to pics.

Hi Guys,

Sorry no pics yet. You would not believe me if I told you I'm still frigging trying to put the right leg on!!! It's a $@#$@ing hard to pop this leg in. I even had to shave a bit out with the x-acto knife, no luck yet....

Will keep on trying.

OMFG I finally got it in!!! But damn I got some ripage.... Not because the material is cheap but rather I had a frigging hard time trying to put the leg in. I will elaborate on it later. Let me play with the poses and take pics

DSC06794.jpg

I LOVE this pic, freaking awesome!!!!

yeah , I agree with that. Its exaggerated and mentioned way to often.
I don't think I can ignore it though and keep spending thousands on these things.

By the third day I got my Alien, a good 60% of the paint came off. So I had to repaint it. its not an exaggeration at all.

Ok I uploaded the photos into my album. How do I upload into the messages?

Hmm...I tried that and it just showed blank. I checked on everyone's pics and they all seem to have a hyper link to photobucket.

yeah , thats why I posted it. I had never seen it before. Looks awesome.

I do think I too prefer the sideshow maquette though.

Back