How's Chucky?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me or does the hairline look wrong ?

Can it be combed foreward ?

The hair is the only thing thats makeing me have second thoughts about buying one.

Billy

BOUGHT THEM BOTH TODAY AT A LOCAL RETAILER... I REALLY LIKE THEM...PROBABLY THE BEST CHUCKY 'S THAT I HAVE OWNED..I EVEN HAD THE BRIDE OF CHUCKY ONE FROM JAPAN AND THIS ONE IS EVEN BETTER...SURE SOME WEAPON WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE'S PERFECT..THE SCULPT IS SOOOOOOOO ACCURATE AND THE STAND IS NOT CHEAP AND IS REALLY A GREAT ADDITION...

2CHUCKY.jpg

PsychoCenobite said:
Well I've just ordered the original Chucky from eBay! :monkey5

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

You wont regret it Psycho,At first I thought I would like the Bride of Chucky one better,but now that I got both,the classic one is really more morbid and scary...he really looks like a demonic child.

Shai Hulud said:
You wont regret it Psycho,At first I thought I would like the Bride of Chucky one better,but now that I got both,the classic one is really more morbid and scary...he really looks like a demonic child.

Sounds like the sort of kid I'd like to give birth to! :monkey5

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

The deal with the knives for those who wanted to know, is that Dusty said that SS couldnt produce these as they'd be catagorized as real knives as theyre so accurate making it impossible to ship anywhere. So instead of making a cheap plastic looking knife they decided not to include one so you could buy your own realistic one instead.
Hope that helps!
:D

i ordered the bride of chucky one the other day for a b'day present for my little sister and it said they were in-stock. i went today to check out to see if it had shipped and the page where chucky is shown says "backordered, 1st qtr 07". I sent SS an email to see if i got my order in in time to get one before then since her b'day is Halloween. If they say no I'll have to hit the ol' ebay where it looks like they are slightly cheaper anyway. after seeing you guys pics i knew this was exactly what to get her. thanks guys.

Can someone please take a picture of the regular chucky with his hair infront his face ?

I really want one but the hair style sideshow gave him just looks wrong.That is the only thing holding me back from buying one.Chucky always had that beatles type hair cut.

If someone could please take a pic for me id really appreciate it.

Thank you
Billy

Anyone have new pics of chucky from bride of chucky?
I'm on the fence about this one... Some pics would be appriciated :chew

Well, atleast the pics helped me :rotfl
Caved in and ordered one and I'm glad I did!
Very cool figure and the headsculpt is fantastic. So if you're thinking about getting this... order one now! :cool:

*chatting with myselfe, chatting with myselfe, dancing like chewie :chew *

BEST CHUCKY EVER !!! I CANT BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE WHO PREFER THOSE OTHER JAPANESE RELEASE OF THE CHARACTER.

Okay I just got this figure and I love it but how in the heck does he go in the stand. The little ring wont open near wide enough to go around his waist.....the only thing the ring can fit around would be his neck,but that looks stupid.

Okay I just got this figure and I love it but how in the heck does he go in the stand. The little ring wont open near wide enough to go around his waist.....the only thing the ring can fit around would be his neck,but that looks stupid.

I dunno, never used the stand. he stands pretty good on his own.

edit: d'oh! I thought we were talking about the 1:1. I'll post pics of the smaller one in the stand if nobody has answered your question by the time I get back. (gotta step out for a bit)

Back