Howdy from South East Asia!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smurfy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm from Malaysia but currently residing in Vietnam, it's a pain in the arse to order stuff in 'Nam, everything comes with import tax :slap

Just got into this new hobby in the last couple of months and it has proved to be an expensive addiction!

With less than 48hrs in SSF I've already spent a bucket load by acquiring some figures from elvis1976 and Beto, which IMHO are well worth the money and will definitely be one of my favorites!

:wave

Apologies, forgot to add, ebay ID "hsiolung"

I'm mainly into Hot Toys, specifically Iron Man and Predator lines. Though I couldn't resist and pulled the trigger on Heath's Joker and Batman Begins!

Hello all! I'm from Malaysia but currently residing in Vietnam, it's a pain in the arse to order stuff in 'Nam, everything comes with import tax :slap

Just got into this new hobby in the last couple of months and it has proved to be an expensive addiction!

With less than 48hrs in SSF I've already spent a bucket load by acquiring some figures from elvis1976 and Beto, which IMHO are well worth the money and will definitely be one of my favorites!

:wave

:fireworks :welcome :fireworks

Back