Howard S. Jason Voorhees Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!

I thought that piece looked familiar....

I painted that piece a loonng time ago, about four years to be exact. Its passed through a couple of collectors, first one being in New York.

You did a great job with the clothing though, really tops off the piece. For your collection, here are the original pics of it when it was freshly painted below. I truly enjoyed this piece and it was hard to let go of. The secret behind the straps since they were so hard to find, and reference was very scarce since the movie just showed up on DVD....is that they are purse straps converted to fit the bill. Congratulations!

Jason.jpg

Fvs.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Crazy connection there. Detale will be thrilled when he sees your post!
Tell us, Why no added shoulders to the bust Venky?

As far as I remember a lot of his earlier pieces were sculpted in a way made easier to install on a mannequin where a few have ended up.

As far as I remember a lot of his earlier pieces were sculpted in a way made easier to install on a mannequin where a few have ended up.

Wow its great to see your post...this is by far one of my favorite pieces. You got major talent and would love to commission you for future work if you are down. I believe I'm the second owner of this piece and sorry have no intension of selling it anytime. I love the skin tones , eyes, the redish hair, and the purse straps are awesome. Please post a link to more of your work. I'm searching for the companion piece of Freddy at the moment and would love it if you would paint it up for me. :naughty

Jaw droppingly good! My fave bust of all time!

Congrats.

Hello David

My name is Belo and i´m from Portugal.

I love your Jason Bust, can you tell me how can i buy one from Howard Studios?

All the best to you

N.Belo

Back